Chapter 28

Anybody wanna be like texting buddies? Or we can message each other on here and we can become besties. If you're up to it, comment your name and age, then I'll message you on Wattpad :)

You should add me on Snapchat too!!!! It's coppolaaaa, I'll be adding people back!!

If anyone was wondering, my name's Terrilynn and I'm 14 :)

*Update: it's September 5th, 2016. I'm actually 15 now 😂💁*

Shaylee's POV

~3 Days Later~

Me and Luke. That's all it was now. Kimberley and Michael had gone home yesterday. She's  perfectly fine now and so are her unborn children. The doctors told me the last thing they could do for Luke is wait. Wait for Luke to open his eyes. Wait to see him smile again. Wait to hear his voice. 

I began to tear up at the thought of never hearing or seeing any of that ever again. What if he doesn't get to see his future child or children get grow up? What if he doesn't get to see his nieces and nephews grow up? He already loves the child that Spencer will be carrying for another 7 months.

Spencer. She would be heart broken. Luke was the only one that could stop her from self harming. He was Spencer's whole world. She tells me all the time how much she loves him. It's adorable but, sometimes it makes me want to throw up. I hope Calum and I weren't like that. 

I hear a little knock on my door causing me to get up from my chair. I rub the tiredness out of my eyes and open the door. "Good morning." I smile at Spencer.

"Morning." She yawns. Neither one of us have gotten much sleep since the night Luke was rushed to the hospital. Matter of fact, I'm still in my dress that I had worn to the bar. I haven't even left the damned hospital. I've been sleeping on a shitty lounge chair for the past three days and I've barely eaten. "How's he been?"

"He's fine. The surgery went well, as well as the blood transfusion. Now, all we can do is wait. He's not in a coma, he's just unconsciousness." I explain to her.

"Oh." She sighs, a sad look in her eyes. She plays with her thumbs for a little while and then looks up at me, "Shay, do you think I can stay here tonight? B-By myself?"

I felt extremely guilty that happiness began to conquer my body. I just needed to get out of here. See my kids, my fiancé,  my friends. I just needed to be back home. "Absolutely, Spencer." I tell her, "I'll get together everything I have and I'll go."

A smile spreads across her face and she walks towards me with open arms. She hugs me and says thank you. I do as I told her I would but, before leaving I say, "Just let me know if anything happens, okay?"

"Okay." She replies with a weak smile. I take in a deep, shaky breath, happy but upset to be leaving my brother's side. I look to my brother one last time and begin my journey home.

~Arriving Home~

I put the car in park and take the key out of ignition. I get out and make my way towards the door. I begin to rummage through my purse in search for the keys. The search comes to an end when the front door opens to reveal a tired looking Calum.

He looked like he had woken just a couple of minutes ago. His hair was a mess and all he was wearing was a pair of sweats. His eyes widened as he noticed who was standing in front of him. "Shay." He sighs in his raspy morning voice that I've missed so much.  He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "I've missed you so much." He chuckles, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"I missed you too." I smile, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come inside, you have to get out of that dress and put on other clothes. While you do that, I'll make you some coffee and breakfast."

"Awe, thanks Cal. I love you."

"I love you too, Shay." He says moments before he places a kiss on my lips. We stand at the entrance for about two minutes doing nothing but kissing.

"Get a room!" I hear Ashton yell from inside the house. Calum and I chuckle, only parting our lips a little, quickly connecting them again.

Calum's hand begins to slide up my dress as our make out session becomes heated. My lips leave his as I take a second to catch my breath, "Later, Cal."

He makes a pouty face but, respects what I say. He gives me one last peck on my cheek and walks inside. I smile to myself and make my way inside the house.

Within seconds, I'm greeted with a hug from Kimberley. "Shaylee, I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"Kimmy, this wasn't your fault. No one is to blame for this except for the person who decided to break into the house. I'm just happy for the most part, everyone's okay. No one was severely hurt. I'm thankful you were there to protect my kids. I owe you big time, Kimberley." I explain to her.

"Don't worry about it. They're my family too." She smiles. I smile back at her and head up to my room.

I open the door, expecting to find a mess but to my surprise the room was spotless. I didn't give a warning that I was coming home so, it's not like the room's clean because he did it last minute or anything. I push that thought over to the side for later and shut the door behind me and lock it.

I strip out of my dress and toss it into the laundry bin. I rummage through my dresser for a couple minutes and finally find a pair of sweats. Well, Calum's sweats. I slip them onto my bare legs and pull out the shirt that says, "YOU COMPLETE MEss", that I stole from Luke back when we left for tour last July. I slip it over my head and throw my hair into a pony tail.  

I walk into the conjoined bathroom and turn the faucet on. I grab a wash cloth off the shelf and run it under the warm water. I bring it to my face and remove any makeup from my face. Words can't describe how much better I felt. If cleaning just my face feels nice, I can't imagine how amazing a shower's going to be later.

I toss the cloth in the  laundry bin and leave the bedroom. Before heading downstairs I creep into the nursery. You can't blame me for possibly waking them up. I haven't seen them in almost four days.

I walk into the room and it looks like as if nothing had happen a couple nights ago. The glass window had been fixed along with Harmony's crib. I noticed security cameras had also been installed throughout the house.

I peer into Harmony's crib to find her big brown eyes looking back at me. I smile at her and pick her up. I lay her down on my chest and kiss her head.

"Hello baby girl. Mummy missed you and your brothers so much." I whisper to her. Although she can't understand what I'm saying just yet, a small smile spreads across her face. I sigh and tighten my grip on her just a little.

"I love you guys so much. You're my whole world. I don't want anything to ever happen to any of you." I say to her as a tear slips down my cheek.

____________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!!

Thank you for 42K on this story, it means so much!!!!

Love You Guys Xx