Sequel Stuff

Hello my lovely readers!

I have some stuff to talk to you guys about, having to do with the sequel!

~~~

So as I hope the majority of you guys know, I will be doing a sequel as I said before.

But, I need some help with said sequel.

As most of the books on Wattpad, this sequel needs a beautiful cover.

Anyone who is willing to make a cover, please message me or comment in the comments! I've tried so many times to get a good one but, I just don't like how they've been coming out.

So do either of those two and I will explain to you everything that I want on the cover. I'm not sure when I will be finishing this book, so this means I'm not 100% sure when I will be publishing the sequel. Therefore, I don't have a deadline.

If you have any questions about the cover, again comment in the comments or message me!

Enough about the cover, I have some questions that have to with the events that will be taking place in this book. Now, I'm warning you now; what you choose will be crucial for the sequel and future events that occur in this book.

QUESTION TIME!!!

1. Which one of the boys would you want to see be "the bad guy" in this book?

2. Say Shaylee found Calum cheating on her, who would you want it to be?

3. Who would you like to see Shay go out with, if and when she were to get over Calum cheating on her?

4. (This one is for the sequel) Who should I focus on the most in the sequel?

5. Do you like surprises?

Okay, that's it for question time. Lets move onto the third and FINAL subject.

What do you guys want to see happen in the final chapters of this book?

What do you guys want to see happen through out the sequel? Relationships? Hatreds? MORE babies?!

Please, please, please leave your opinions, ideas, questions AND answers down in the comments!!

Love You Guys Xx