Chapter 22

*NOT EDITED*

Calum's POV

"Babe, say hi to Twitter." I chuckle.

"Calum, I'm kinda busy. I mean, unless you wanna change Andrew's nappie." Shaylee threatens.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just stay over here and hang out with my little girl." I mumble.

I point the camera down at Harmony. "She loves her daddy. She fell asleep as soon as she was in my arms." I smile, proud of my accomplishment. "Well guys, I've got to go be a dad now. Talk to you soon, love you."

I send the video out to Twitter and sit back in my seat, slowly rocking Harmony in my arms. I sigh as I stare into the dark brown eyes of my daughter. "You are the cutest thing I've ever seen." I sing. Shaylee turns around and giggles.

"Jeez, she's only been out of me for like 7 hours and she's already been complimented three times." She chuckles.

I smile and look down at Harmony once more, "You better stay away from those boys." I whisper, acting like she actually knows what I'm saying.

I hear a soft knock on the door, causing me to look up. I stand up from the rocking chair and place Harmony back in her bassinet. I then proceed to open the door. "Good Morning Mr. Hood. Is Shaylee up?" A nurse asks.

"Uh, yeah. She's just over there with Lucas." I explain to her. I move to the side, allowing the nurse to check up on Shay.

Shaylee's POV

"How have you been Miss. Hemmings?" The nurse asks me.

"I've been doing well. Just a little achy but, other than that. I've been doing great." I reply.

"And the babies? Were you okay with getting them last night?" She asks.

"They were great last night. I could definitely tell they're going to be great sleepers. I didn't have to get up once last night with them. I gotta say, having that dude as their father is the best thing ever." I explain.

The nurse and I share a laugh, then she goes to check up on the triplets. Calum makes his way over and plops down on the bed next to me. I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder.

"When was the last time we went out?" I whisper to him.

"Umm. I'm not sure to be completely honest with you." He chuckles.

"That's bad." I reply.

"Well, maybe we could go out when we go home." Calum suggests.

"Amuse me and tell me who's going to want to watch the kids?" I say, picking my head up.

"The boys could." He says, as if it was no big deal.

I widen my eyes and give him a look, "You're kidding me, right?"

"What? You don't think the boys could watch them?"

"You do?" I ask him.

"I have faith in them." He chuckles.

I let out a loud and exaggerated sigh, "Fine. But, the longest we stay out is two hours."

"Yay!" He cheers, pulling me in for a hug. Before the nurse ruins our little moment, I place a kiss on his cheek and pry his arms off of me.

"Alright," the nurse starts, "everything is looking fine. Dr. Reynolds will be in shortly to discuss returning home." After she explains, she simply smiles and leaves the room.

It's quiet for a little while and then the doctor comes in. "Good Afternoon Mr. Hood and Miss. Hemmings." He smiles.

"Good afternoon." Calum and I say in unison, causing us both to chuckle.

"So, Shaylee. I heard you're dying to go home?" He asks me, as he flips through mine and the babies' paperwork.

"Yes. I could hear my bed calling my name." I sigh.

"That's normal. Every new mum wants to go straight home. So do you guys want the good news, or the bad news?" He asks us.

Calum and I look at each other and respond to the doctor with shoulder shrugs. Common for most teenagers. "Well, then I'll give you the bad news first. Bad news is, when you go home, you're going home with triplets. Good news is, you get to take those triplets home today." He smiles.

"That's great! Thank you Dr. Reynolds." I cheer. Before leaving the room, the doctor waves goodbye and wishes us good luck.

From now on, my life is going to be nuts.

Later That Day

"How on Earth do you get this thing on right?!" Calum groans. I take Andrew and hand him over to Calum.

"Babe. It's easy." I chuckle, placing the car seat in correctly in just a couple of minutes.

"I hate you." He mumbles, as he buckles Andrew into the seat. While Calum does that, I go around to the front of the car and hop into the passengers seat. I turn on the radio but quickly lower the volume, not wanting to awaken the three sleeping babies.

I quietly hummed along to Photograph by Ed Sheeran. That was my favorite song. Matter of fact, Calum and I both love it. Maybe we'll use it as the song we dance to at the wedding. 

Oh. My. Gosh. 

Calum and I are supposed to get married. There's so much to do to get ready for it. We have to figure out where it's going to be, who we're inviting, if we're going to write our own vows or not, there's so much that has to be done. I forgot all about it. 

I hear the door close and just seconds later, the door to the right of me opens to reveal Calum. I look to him and smile. Calum smiles back and starts the car up. 

"No going back." Calum says, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze. 

"We're parents, Calum."

"Yeah we are but, we're gonna be good ones. I'm sure of it." He smiles, looking back at the babies. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and snaps a picture of them. 

"Let's go." He sighs and we leave the hospital. 

________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Next one will be up soon!! 

Thank for 20K, it means so much!! 

Love You Guys Xx