Chapter 11

Again, I'm super sorry for all the time skips!! I just have tons of ideas for when they get back to Australia... Thanks for all the reads you guys. I don't think you know how much I appreciate it!!

Pic at the side is the outfit she goes home in

_______________________________________________________

~4 weeks later~

I sit at my bed folding up my clothes and neatly putting them back into my bag. I leave an outfit out for today and tomorrow morning. I take today's outfit and walk to the bathroom. I place the small pile on the counter and slowly start to peel my pajamas off.

Tomorrow Kimberley and I will be leaving the boys. I hate the fact that I have to leave them. Don't get me wrong, having the house to myself is going to be awesome but, I'm really gonna miss them. We had so much fun these past five months.

Calum and I shared a kiss under the Eiffel Tower our last day here, I found out I was pregnant, my best friend was with me for half of the time, Michael dyed his hair several different colors, everything was perfect.

The things I've experienced on this trip will stay with me forever. Travelling the world was the best thing ever. Especially when it was done with your brother, your boyfriend, and your best friend.

I turn the hot water on and step into the shower. I start by washing my hair, massaging my scalp with the strawberry scented shampoo. Then rinsing it out and putting the matching conditioner in my hair. I rinse that out and start to wash my body.

After I'm done, I get out and blow dry my hair. I quickly get dressed and apply a light layer of makeup. I fix my hair and place a beanie on top of my head.

I take a look at myself in the mirror and sigh. One more day, then I won't see Calum until February. It's December now, that means when I get home it'll be the summer time. Christmas is just around the corner too.

Christmas. Calum and I aren't going to be together on Christmas. Our first Christmas together as a couple, and we're not going to be together. I walk out of the bathroom and flop onto my bed.

A few seconds later, the door opens. "Hello?" Calum.

"Over here, Cal." I sigh. He walks into the room and lays down on the bed next to me.

"I have a day off today." He smiles, throwing his arms around my waist.

"Can we go to Starbucks and do something fun?" I ask him, playing with his hair, "You need a hair cut." I add.

"I know Shay." He chuckles, "We can do what ever you want, my love. We can go to Starbucks and you can get what ever you want."

I give him a weak smile, "That sounds nice."

"What's bothering you?" He asks me, holding his head up with his hand.

"We're not gonna be together on Christmas." I frown, my eyes beginning to brim with tears.

"Oh Shaylee. There's always next year. Besides think about it, next Christmas we're gonna have our own little family. Then we'll allbe together. All seven of us; Me, you, the twins, your brother, Ashton, and Michael." He tells me, wiping tears from my face.

"I know but, you only have your first once." I whisper, "And I wanted to be with you. Like really bad and now I can't." More tears begin to fall down my face.

Calum takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, "So," he starts, "what color do you think Michael is going to dye his hair next?"

I look up at him and frown, "You're really bad at changing the subject." I laugh, "But, to answer your question I think he's gonna dye it blue next."