Chapter 33

Hey guys, just a reminder, this chapter and the next two have big time skips in them! Btw, if you're lost-

Ashton- 21

Michael- 20

Calum, Luke, Shaylee, and Kimberley- 19

Spencer- 18

*4 Months Later*

He held me tight as we swayed back and forth to the music. Everything was perfect right now. The dim lighting, the soft music, the camera flashes, the quiet chatter; it was all perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more.

It was just us two on the dance floor, soon the DJ would tell our guests to join the floor. Our song was 18 by the One Direction boys. Originally, we were going to have Photograph by Ed Sheeran, but we changed it last minute. The great thing is, we got the boys to sing it for us.

Our eyes meet and a smile spreads across each of our faces. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too, Calum." I smile, kissing his lips. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck and tighten my grip on his torso. The DJ calls for everyone to get up on the dancefloor with the newlyweds and dance.

Everyone does as told and gets up. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to find Luke. I smile at him and look to Calum. "Do you mind if I borrow my sister for a moment or two?" Luke asks Calum.

"I mean, she is your sister, so sure. Love you baby, I'm gonna go find my mum." Calum replies.

"Love you too. Don't go far with your mum, I wanna have a chat with her, later. Haven't had one of those with her in awhile." I chuckle. Calum nods his head and goes to find Joy.

I turn to Luke, "May I have this dance, Mrs. Hood?" Luke asks with a smile.

"Of course Mr. Hemmings. Where's the soon-to-be Mrs? I haven't seen her."

"She's at home with Cody. She wasn't feeling well. The only good thing about that is we didn't have to pay a babysitter." He chuckles.

Cody Hemmings was born about two months ago. October 30th 2015 to be exact. One day before Halloween and one day before the boys' big New Broken Scene event. Fun fact: Luke almost didn't make it to the event because he was so tired.

The song we danced to wraps up and we go our separate ways. I make my way over to Calum, being stopped by multiple people on the way over to him. To be honest I didn't like this whole big ass wedding thing. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful but, I just wanted something small. Joy helped plan the whole thing. I guess it's because her youngest is getting married but, who knows.

I find Calum sitting at our table. His mum across from him and his sister next to him. Joy notices me and smiles. "There's the Mrs." She chuckles.

"Hello Joy. How are you?" I smile. Ever since my mum died, she's been like a second mum to me. She's over almost every Friday and Saturday making dinner for the whole house. She's a great help with the kids too.

"I'm wonderful, love but enough about me. How are you? You just got married to my son. You're a family now."

I sigh and smile, "I don't know to be honest. It's a nice feeling. I never imagined I'd be married with three children at the age of 19. It's surprising, scary, confusing. A mix of different things." I chuckle.

"That's how I was when I married David. Marriage is a wonderful, yet confusing thing. You two make a lovely couple."

"Thank you, Joy."

"Thanks mum." Calum smiles, his cheeks become cherry red.

I sit next to him lean my head on his shoulder. A camera flash causes me to flinch and quickly rub my eyes.