Chapter 18 pt.2

DRAMA ALERT!!!!!!!

*Not Edited*

I set my phone down and look up at Kimberley. She sat on the opposite side of me, staring at the small bump that was slowly forming on her stomach. "So," I start, "have you and Mikey thought of any names?" I pick up my drink and begin sipping on it.

"Yep." She smiles, still staring at her bump.

"So, what are they?" I ask as I place my Carmel Frap down on the table.

"Oh, well for a boy we wanted to name him Christopher James Clifford and for a girl Hayley Ava Clifford. We both like the name Jacob too but, I think we're going with Christopher." She explains to me.

"Awe! You're using my middle name if you have a girl?!" I ask.

"Well, we're both friends with you and well the middle name Ava is just adorable. I hope you don't mind." She says, finally making eye contact with me.

"I don't mind at all. I think it's actually quite sweet of you." I smile.

"Great!" She cheers. She opens her mouth to say something but her phone goes off. She picks it up off the table and unlocks it. "Oh, by the way I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. We wanted to know if you would like to tag along?" She asks me.

"Totally! What time is it at?" I ask her.

"11:30 in the afternoon." She answers.

"Cool, I have an appointment at 12 so as soon as they ends we could go to mine." I tell her.

"Okay, that's fine with me. So I'm assuming Calum will be coming along with us?" She asks, before taking a sip of her latte.

"I'm not entirely sure. It depends how we are tomorrow morning." I sigh.

"What do you mean?" She asks me. I look down and begin to play with the ring on my finger.

"I dunno. He was kind of being an asshole this morning." I tell her.

"Oh..." She frowns. It's quite for a few minutes.

"You know what? Why don't we go shopping at the mall." I suggest, changing the subject.

"We should! We can buy baby stuff for you." Kimberley smiles.

"Then let's go!"

*On The Way Back From The Mall*

The wind blows my hair back as we drive down the long road. The top to Kimberley's car was down and music flowed through the speakers. Sun glasses covered our eyes, partially hiding our identity.

"Don't talk, let me think it over, how we gonna fix this? How we gonna on do all the pain? Tell me is it even worth it? Looking for a trade line? Taking back the time we can't replace." Michael voice starts, as Kim's playlist goes to the next song.

I sigh as the song continues. Don't get me wrong, I love this song but, right now was a horrible time for it to be playing. I could feel the tears beginning to rise into my eyes.

"Kim, I know this is your favorite song and all but, do you think we could change it?" I ask her, taking in a deep, shaky breath.

"Yeah, sure." She says, and turns the music off completely, "What's wrong Shay?"

"I'm not sure. Calum just hasn't been himself the past two days. You would think he'd be happier because he's home but, it's like the exact opposite. The first night he was home, all he wanted to do is cuddle and now he's just being so.... distant." I tell her.