Chapter 2

Pic on the side is of Shaylee!! I hope everyone is enjoying this!

<3 Terrilynn

_______________

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. Why on earth would my alarm clock be going off. It's Saturday, I think. I look at my clock to see it's 8:00 in the morning, that definitely means it's Saturday. My door swings open.

"Rise and shine Shaylee!" Michael yells. The four boys stood in front of my door. They were all dressed and I could smell a lot of cologne. "We have to leave in one hour!" He finishes and they close the door.

"Wait! Why! Where are we going?!" I yell. I hear them laugh and then head back downstairs. I roll my eyes and get up out of bed. I walk over to my closet to find it almost completely emptied out. All that is left is a Nirvana shirt. I take the shirt off the hanger and pull it over my head. "This is not mine but, what ever." I then walk over to my dresser and take out a pair of black leggings along with some polka dotted socks.

I put my leggings on and then my socks. I then walk into the corner of the room and put on my white vans. After I'm done lacing up my shoes, I walk into the bathroom. I comb my hair and put some make up on.

"40 Minutes and counting!" I hear Calum yell from downstairs. I roll my eyes, where could we be possibly going this early in the morning. I finish up in the bathroom and head downstairs. The boys are all lounging out on the couch while all of our mums pack the car up with suit cases.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?!" I ask, making the boys turn around to look at me. They all shake their heads with smiles on their faces. I fold my arms over my chest and frown at them.

They all just laugh at me and turn back to the TV. "Okay, fine don't tell me. I'll just go ask mum." I say and walk outside.

"Mum? Where are we going at such an early time of the morning?" I ask her. She smiles and just ignores me.

"Oh c'mon why can't anyone tell me?! This isn't fair!" I whine.

My mum just laughs at me and says, "It's a surprise. Luke wanted to give you something in return of the party." She closes the trunk door and hands me an envelope.

I look at it, it has my name on it in big pink letters. I open it up to find an airplane ticket to London and a note.

Dear Shaylee,

I love you Shay and I feel really bad that I haven't been spending a lot of time with you since the band has gotten big. This is also a late birthday gift since I didn't get you anything before. Anyway, in this envelope is a plane ticket to London. Our first stop, unfortunately is not London but, London will be one of our last stops. Since you did something nice for me, I would do something nice for you because, big brothers are nice people. The guys and I have already talked to One Direction about it and they were totally fine with you coming along. Come inside and hug me and the guys if you're in!

Love your big brother and his mates xxxx

My eyes widened, it's been a dream of mine since I was little to go to London. I smiled to myself and turned around to face the door. I ran inside and instantly collided with 4 bodies.

"I love you guys so much!" I yelled, "I would love to come on tour with you guys. Thank you Luke, this means so much to me." The boys took a step back from me and smiled.

"Your welcome." Luke smiled, "We're all really excited to have you on the tour with us. Now come on the plane leaves in like 20 minutes!"

We all ran outside and got into the car.