Chapter 4

Thanks for all the reads I've been getting guys!! Thank you so much! By the way, I'm always open for ideas for the story!!!
Also super sorry for the long wait!
_____________________

Shaylee's POV 

~~Getting Off The Plane~~ 

"Just stay behind me, Shay and keep hold of my hand." Calum tells me. So far, this has only been my second encounter with the crazy fans the boys have. In LA, I almost died getting off the plane. Okay, maybe I didn't almost die but, it was pretty crazy. 

I grabbed hold of Calum's hand and he guided me off the plane. I felt just as bad as I did when I got off the plane in LA; extremely jet lagged. As we walked off the plane, I could see fans already lined up waiting to see the boys. Calum looks back at me, "You ready?" He asks me. I nod my head and tighten the grip on his hand.  

"Luke I love you!" One fans yells out. 

"Marry me Calum!" Another shouts. 

"Kiss me Ashton!!" 

"I want to have your children Michael!" 

I laugh at all the odd comments that are being thrown at the four of them. One of the girls makes her way past the security guards and pushes me away from Calum. 

"You don't deserve her Calum!! Be mine! She's too fat and ugly for you!" She yells. Calum looks at her with wide eyes. Luke pushes his way past the fans and is at my side within seconds. 

"Excuse me?" Luke says, "My sister is perfect. You should really be quiet."  The girl stares at him speechless. Calum walks up to me reconnects his hand with mine. He kisses my forehead. 

"Listen, Shaylee is the most perfect girlfriend anyone could ever ask for. She's not fat nor is she ugly. " He looks at me, "C'mon let's go Shay." He, once again, tightens his grip on my hand. The group of fans is quiet, except for the occasional, "Can I take a picture with you?" 

Calum's arm wraps around my waist as we finally make it out of the airport. "I'm sorry about that Shay. Don't let them get to you. They're just jealous of you." He tells me. 

"It's okay Cal. They won't get to me." I tell them. To be honest, I was a little hurt by the comments she had made about me. I haven't gotten hate from their fans in a long time. 

When the boys became a lot bigger than just YouTube videos, a lot of their fans didn't believe I was his sister. The result was being called really mean stuff. Eventually we're going to have to tell the fans about my pregnancy and I'm really nervous of what they're going to think. 

I know there's going to be people who are happy for us but, there's also going to be people who will try and kill me. I just hope the baby and I don't get hurt because of any of the fans. Although, I'm sure no ones going to go that far, right? 

"Gus" as the boys liked to call their tour bus, was parked outside of the airport along with a small group of girls. The boys did what they had to and got onto the bus. Quickly, everyone claimed their bunks and unpacked some of their belongings. 

I take the bunk underneath Calum. Although when mama Hemmings comes along with us, I'm gonna have to move my stuff into the other set of bunks. Knowing my mum, she wouln't want me that close to Cal even know she loves him. She just won't admit it.

As I'm unpacking some of my stuff, I feel a pair of arms sneak under my arms so that they're wrapped around my waist. I smile, "Hi Calum." 

"Hey Shay." He whispers in my ear, "Can I ask you a quick question?" 

"Yeah, sure what's up?" I ask him. 

"Would you like to go on a date with me to the beach?" He asks me. He was now facing me, his dark chocolate brown eyes staring into my sky blue ones.