Chapter 13

*2 Days Later*

Unknown's POV (Midnight)

I let the warm water soapy water go down my back. I look down at my feet, watching as the blood turns the water a rosy pink color. I smile, impressed with my work. 

I get out of the shower, waiting for the water, blood mixture to go down the drain. I grab the towel from off the toilet seat and wrap it round the lower portion of my body. I quickly pull on my underwear and sweats, taking the towel off of my waist.

I throw my towel and blood stained clothes into the laundry bin, along with towels I used to clean up the house after I got my job taken care of. Before exiting the bathroom, I tugged on some socks, this way as I walked around my home, I wouldn't be leaving any bloody footprints.

I take yet another clean white towel and dump bleach on it. With gloves on, I carry it downstairs to the foyer. I get down on my hands and knees beginning to clean the blood of a dead person that tracked through my house.

*Next Morning*

Shaylee's POV

I wipe my wet hands on my pants and walk out of the bathroom. We really needed to get some wash clothes in there.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I hear a knock at my door and then the bell ring. I run as fast as I could to the door, unfortunately, Kimberley beat me to it. Today's Kimberely's last day with me. By tomorrow afternoon she'll be back to her regular work hours and safely at home in her own flat.

"Aunt Shay!" The two voices squealed, dropping all of their things as soon as they step foot in the house. They wrap their little arms around my legs, hugging them tightly. Jack thought it would be such a fun idea for his three kids to stay over Aunt Shay's for a few days.

Of course I don't mind, I mean the kids are absolutely adorable, it's just I wanted to be kid free for a little while since I would be having two small children of my own soon. My stomach, being as big as it is, stopped me from seeing anything but the tops of their heads.

Jack has three kids; a five year old who's name is Emma, a three year old Hunter, and a five month old Samantha. Jack wore a big sarcastic smile on his face as he passed the small baby that layed in his arms over to me.

Jack places a kiss on each of their foreheads, tells me everything I need to know, and leaves me to watch his kids.

We take them into the living room and begin to play with them. Kimberley begins playing with Emma's blonde curls while I play with Sam's hands and Hunter sits beside me playing with his little cars. I sigh and lean back, pulling Samantha's diaper bag in front of me.

I begin looking through it, trying to find some toys for Sam to play with. I groan, seeing I can't find any. "You know why don't you go out or something. I can watch the little Hemmo's.You go out, maybe get a Mani-pedi or something. You know I'm good with kids, besides, they love me." Kimberley smiles, holding her arms out for little Samantha.

"I don't know Kim. We just got back from tour with the boys and I still have a lot of unpacking to do. I ju-" "Stop. Give me Sam, go put on your flip flops, get in the car, and go. You need it. You keep mentioning how you need to have as much free baby time as possible. When the time comes for the "Hood Twins" to come, you're not gonna be able to do any of this. Here's your chance now. Go." Kimberley says, interrupting me, gesturing towards the door.

I bite the inside of my cheeks to keep the smile that begged to form on my face, away. I sigh, "Fine only because you're the bestest." With that, I do as she had said and go to the front door and slip on my flip flops.