Chapter 12

*Pic of the twins' room on the side*

Enjoy

Shaylee's POV

As my eyes open, I'm blinded by the bright sun peeking through the window. I sigh turning to my other side, only to find an empty spot. I miss being with Cal. When I wake up, I usually find his big brown eyes staring at me with a big smile spread across his face.

I take in a deep breath smelling melted chocolate pancake batter. Kimberley must've stood over night. "Kimberley?!" I yell, struggling to get off the bed. I hear someone running down the hall way and moments later Kimberley is standing by the door. 

"Yes?" She smiles.

"Help?" I ask with a frown on my face. She laughs as she walks over to help me up. Although I'm only 6 months pregnant, because of my double pregnancy I'm extra big and it's really hard not to fall back wards when I'm getting up. She takes my hands and pulls me up.

I smile and giver her a hug. "You're the best friend I could ever ask for Kim."

"Awe, thanks Shay. Same to you. I will always be here." She says hugging me back. "Now lets go eat because I'm starving and the smell of the pancakes is only making me hungrier."

I laugh and we begin walking with our arms linked into the kitchen. I sit down on the bar stool and Kimberley hands me a plate with two pancakes on it. She makes herself a plate and pours us both coffee. She sits down next to me, handing me the cup of coffee and begins to eat.

"So," Kimberley starts, forking some pancakes into her mouth. She chews her food and begins to talk again, "I was thinking, if you're feeling up it that is, maybe we could baby shopping."

"I like baby shopping." I say before taking a bite of the pancakes on my fork. "We really need to get the nursery together. Cal and I never got to doing that because at the time we didn't know what we were having. Obviously now, we know so we could start decorating!" I smile.

"Yay!!!" Kimberley smiles. We share a laugh and scoff down the rest of our food.

 Unknown's POV

I turn onto the road that I would now be calling home for quite sometime. That is, until I get my revenge. I knew she was there, she had to be. When they came back for a month I watched them continuously walk in and out of the same house over and over again. Sometimes they wouldn't have a thing, other times they would bring back boxes big enough to hold a decent sized TV.

I pull into the driveway and take the key out of the ignition. As I open up my door, I notice they have a car in their driveway. I stop and think for a moment, "Could they be back already?" I smile, knowing the girl that I see every night in my dreams, serenading me with that lovely voice of hers, is in that house.

 She probably doesn't remember me. I used to be friends with her when we were young. Shaylee, Michael, and I were inseparable. Michael and I were friends until the Hemmings' moved into the house that sat between us.

Michael and I drifted apart for awhile because of the beautiful blonde that I craved. After she was in our neighborhood for about a month, we all started to become friends. Shaylee was different from other girls. Yes, she was two years younger than me but, I loved her. Her beautiful blonde locks of hair, her crystal blue eyes, her laughter, her smile...... everything.

I have my plan all sorted out. I start with the closest relatives; her parents and her three brothers. Then, I'll move onto her stupid Asian boyfriend. After that Michael and Kimberley. When they're all taken care of, I'll have her all to myself.

I walk to the back of the truck and open it up. As the door goes up I watch as Shaylee and her friend get into the car. I take a long look at Shaylee. She gained weight. "Oh my god. She can't be having the Asian's baby." I think.

I could feel the jealously start to take over me. Well, I guess there will be some changes to my plan.

____________________________

I'm sooo sorry for such a long wait and such a short chapter!! You guys don't know how bad I feel when it takes me so long to update!

Love You Guys

Read

Comment

Vote

xx