Chapter 16

Again, like last chapter, I'm doing a lot of skipping around with the POV's. K? K.

Okay but, I legit cried the other day because I have people living in the Philippines reading this story and that's just fucking crazy. Like for a 14 year old girl living in the state of New Jersey in the U.S.A. . That's just amazing, I really do love all of you so much. Okay? I don't want any one of you to every go anywhere. You guys are one of the many reasons I'm still here today.

There's been a lot going on in my life and I'm just so stressed out all the time and my friend thinks I'm depressed apparently. You couldn't even imagine how many times I have cried already this year. And I just want you guys to know, if you ever, and I mean ever, need anyone I'm here for you, I promise. Because, chances are, I know exactly what you're going through. I'm here for you always.

I Love You Guys So Much...

*Christmas Eve*

Luke's POV

I walk into the mirror to see what I look like. I laugh at the stupid mustauche under my nose and how weird I look with my hair flattened down, (A/N that is the most beautiful thing ever). Seeing I had contacts in my eyes, my whole face looked quite weird and blurry.

Michael had put black hair spray in my hair and I put colored contacts in my eyes to make it look like I have brown eyes instead of blue ones. I have to say I looked like a totally different person.

Michael and Ashton put the box, with Calum inside, into the car and were now waiting for me. After I finished looking myself over, I make my way to the car.

Before actually leaving the house, I decide to grab a few bottles of water just in case anyone got thirsty. I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge, grabbing four water bottles. Yes, I know they're probably not going to drink said water and yes I know the water's going to end up all over the car, most likely.

Like I always do before leaving the house, I check the back door to make sure it's locked. I've been doing this a lot more lately, especially since Shaylee's going to have the twins soon.

I go to the back door only to find three words painted in black: "YOUR NEXT, HEMMINGS"

Shaylee's POV

"I-I'm sorry Kim but, do we have tota lk about this? I've been trying to keep my mind off of the situation." I ask her, tears beginning to brim my eyes.

"Sorry." She sighs, "Hey, you know you look awfully big even for twins at what, 6 months? You know, my brother's fiance is having twins and she's 7 or 8 months. I think she's smaller than you."

"Shut up." I laugh, "They're lowed to be bigger if they want."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She laughs, "No but seriously. You really do look a lot bigger than normal, even for twins."

"Whatever you say, Kimberley." I shrug.

"Have you and Cal discussed names yet?" She asks me.

"No, not yet. But I think we definitely want to name our son Lucas. At least I want to." I say.

"That is really cute." She smiles, "You know, that you want to name your son after Luke. Well, kinda."

"It's not that big of a deal. A lot of people name their kids after a relative. So, it's not abnormal." I laugh.

"What ever. Want some tea 'cause I'm gonna go make some." Kimberley says as she moves from the couch to the kitchen.

"Sure, why not." I shrug.