Chapter 15

Thank you sooooooooo much for 3K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys this is amazing i love you all so much!!! I've never been this successful with a book and you honestly ask anyone, I was taking about it all day when it happened!! Btw, I'm gonna be doing a lot of "POV" skipping around in this chapter.  

Check out my new book, "I'm Louis."? It would mean so much to me guys. :) 

Enjoy my loves!

____________________________

*3 Weeks Later, 2 Days Before Christmas* 

"Calum!" Luke yells. 

Luke and I had been on Face-Time since 6 in the morning. He called me crying his eyes out. Mikey was sat by his side comforting him. 

I showed him the picture I had taken from the house. It made him smile. It even made him tear up a bit. He started telling me how he missed that and how he hoped the twins would have the same relationship. 

We talked about all the good times with mum and dad. Only the good times. 

There was this one time where we- Jack, Ben, Luke, and myself- decided we would make breakfast for our parents on Christmas morning. You could only imagine how that ended up. 

"What?!" He yells back.

"My sister wants to say hi!" Luke replies to Calum.

"Shaylee?!" I could hear the smile in Calum's voice. I never knew I could make him happy.

I hear a few crashes, followed by some swearing and then Calum's face appears on the screen.

"Give me the damn phone Hemmings, I'm in need of your gorgeous pregnant sister." Calum says, ripping the phone from Luke's grip.  

"Hey, baby." I sigh. 

"Hi, my love." He smiles. 

"We miss you." I tell him. 

"I miss you guys too. I wish I was at home right now. Laying on the couch, snuggling with you. That would be really nice right now." He says. 

"It really would. They haven't moved yet. I think they're waiting for you." I chuckle. 

"Imagine, the day I come home they move for the first time, that would be-" The screen goes black and Calum's face disappears from the screen. 

I sigh, realizing the phone had died and now I won't be able to talk to Calum. Don't ask, he dropped his phone in the bathtub. Again, he was on Face-Time with me when that happened. None of the boys let him use their phones, unfortunately. 

It's been so lonely. Ben left, a few days ago. Kimberley, she's back at college and I don't have Jack's kids anymore. Now, its just me. 

Calum's POV 

"We can't keep this up any longer, you know. We're usually posting pictures galore on Twitter and Instagram." Ashton tells me. 

"We can Google pictures and post them with some weird ass caption." I suggest. 

"Calum, you do realize that probably all of our fans know that we're here, right?" Ashton adds. 

"I'm doing it tomorrow night! We can wait one more day, guys. I wanted to surprise her on Christmas eve and give her the gift on Christmas morning. Just like I planned. Please guys?" I explain. 

"Fine but, if the fans find anything out, it's not our faults." Ashton sighs. 

For quite sometime we've been home, back in Australia and we've been staying at Luke's house. We're all extremely uncomfortable here because, well, two people were just murdered here. Honestly who wants to stay in a house where a crime was just committed.

I had this great idea, and I've had it for months now. We originally had quite a few more locations to go to but, before tickets could go out we told them no. Now, don't get me wrong, we adore our fans and love performing. 

Luke and I- mostly me- had this great idea to surprise Shaylee on Christmas eve and make it like we came home early. It's kind of stupid but, Luke's going to dress up as a FedEx delivery guy and I'm going to be inside a big box, holding one of those huge teddy bears. I'll pop out and that's her surprise. 

Her gift, well that's not going to be revealed for another two days. 

Unknown's POV 

They think I'm so stupid. I know they're here. I know about everything. The surprise, this gift Shaylee will be receiving. I'm not to happy as of right now and it looks like I may have to step it up a bit. 

I heard Michael and Ashton say they might try and sneak out for a little while. That'll be a great time to go after Luke and Calum. I already have everything planned out. I know what I'm going to do to which person and how I'm going to do it. 

______________________________ 

Sooooo sorry for the long wait and that the chapter is soooo short! The next two chapters are going to be epic, and that's a promise!! This one was kind of just a filler, and just hinting a few things that could possibly happen in the next few chapters!! 

Again, please go check out my new book?? It would mean the world to me!! 

Love You Guys xx