Chapter 24

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END

NOT EDITED

-3 Weeks Later-

Shaylee's POV

I smile at my reflection in the mirror, finally happy to be putting a nice dress on again. Tonight Calum and I thought it would be a nice idea to have some kind of engagement "party" thing. Although, it was really more like an outing than a party. Did I mention it's also Calum's birthday today? So, for him it's also a birthday dinner too.

Since Kimberley, Spencer as well, both have children growing inside of them and can't drink, they volunteered to watch the triplets for us. I feel bad because the girls can't come out with us. They both repeatedly reminded Calum and I that it was totally okay with them. Another one of their excuses was that it was good practice. Although, I can't really argue with that one. They have to learn at some point in time; right?

I feel arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to their body. I look up into the mirror to find Calum, a big grin on his face and blonde high lights in his hair. "Babe," I smile, "it looks great."

He chuckles, "Thanks, Shay. You're looking sexy, as always."

My face turns a bright shade of red. Calum hadn't complimented me like that in awhile; nor has anyone to be completely honest. "Thanks, Calum." I giggle.

I lean my head back on Calum's chest and let out a sigh. He places a gentle kiss on my forehead. "You know I love you right?" He whispers in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

"Well," I start, "if you didn't love me, I wouldn't be standing here in this dress right now. I also wouldn't have this gorgeous ring on my finger. Oh, and I would probably be sleep deprived. So, yeah, I do know you love me. And you know what?"

He smiles, taking my shoulders and turning me around to face him, "What?"

"I love you too. Like, a lot." I chuckle.

"Good, 'cause once our wedding date comes around, you're stuck with me." He grins, leaning down and connecting his soft lips with mine. He traces his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smirk and pull back from the quickly heated kiss.

He narrows his eyes at me and lazily places a kiss on my forehead before leaving the room. I chuckle to myself and finish getting ready for the night.

-Later On-

I remove my phone from my clutch and take a look at the time. 11:30 damn we've been out for three hours.

"It's eleven thirty now," I practically yell over the loud music, "so, another half hour maybe?"

Calum lowers his drink and thinks for a second before nodding his head. He leans down and places a kiss on my lips, "I'll be right back. I need to use the bathroom." He says into my ear. I give him the okay and make my way over to Luke.

"Hey big brother." I smile.

"Shaaaaay." he slurs, opening his arms up for me. I gladly walk into his arms and let him embrace me. The smell of alcohol was strong, making me cringe. I've never liked drinking much but, I didn't mind it every once in awhile.

"Hey, Lucas." I giggle. Ever since Luke and I have been able to drink, I've noticed it's quite funny when Luke is drunk. He's definitely one of those people who get really loopy and can't walk for shit.

"I'd love to sit in chat, sis but I need some air. I'll be right back." Luke slurs as he walks out of the club.

I frown as I watch my brother stumble out of the bar. I wanted to talk to him. I don't have that kind of time with my brother as much anymore. I guess I won't be spending much time with him tonight.

Unknown's POV

I chuckle as I watch Luke stumble out the doors of the club. Poor, poor, thing. He had no clue what was next for him.

If this all works out as planned; Shaylee and Luke just hugged each other good bye.

By the end of the night, one will have lips blue as the morning sky and four will have hearts broken into pieces.

Luke's POV

My vision was extremely blurred and my head was pounding. I don't even want to think about the hangover I'm going to have tomorrow morning. I didn't even drink that much. I'm not really sure why I feel like absolute shit.

I had maybe two beers and a glass of wine. That's it. Although, now that I think about it, maybe it has something to do with the wine. It tasted a little funny.

I shrug it off and sit down on a little wooden bench in front of the building. I sit back and lean my head backwards, taking a deep breath of the fresh air.

I open my eyes to find a sky full of stars. The sky was absolutely beautiful tonight. Just like my little sister. I hate not seeing her. She's like my other half. I'm nothing without Shay.

I'm ripped away from my thoughts when a wave of nausea hits me like bricks. I shoot up from my seat and run to the little ally way at the side of the club. I run behind one of the dumpsters and throw up anything I had eaten prior to this.

After standing around hunched over for five minutes, I finally wipe my mouth off using my sleeve and begin to make my back inside.

Before entering back inside, I hear someone yell my name.

"Luke, Luke!! Is that you?!" I figure it's probably a fan so, I turn around, trying to smile through the aching head ache.

"Luke, Luke!! Is that you?!" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.
_________________________________

HOOOLLLLYYYY FUCK THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 31.7K. OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!!!

I'm really sorry I haven't updated. I've had this idea for such a long time now, I just never got to actually writing it. You all might remember ahwile back I said I wasn't doing very good. Well, those days are back once again. I would've warned I just couldn't. I'm so sorry.

Okay, now for the fun stuff.

So, if you guys haven't noticed by now, Ashton does not have a girlfriend. This means, in order for him to have children in the sequel he's going to need some kind of girlfriend unless he adopts but, I kinda don't want to do that. Basically what I'm saying is, I want YOU GUYS to either come with a character or "audition" to be Ashton's girlfriend. Tell me things about you/character (EX: Hair color, Age, background, fun facts, siblings or no siblings). Just random stuff.

Now, if I don't pick you, have no fear you will be apart of the book some how. I promise!! You're character will either, have a part in this book or a part in the sequel. I will let you know after I pick someone as the winner.

The last day to send in "auditions" will be on Tuesday, September 15th. Any auditions sent in after September 15th, will not be accepted. You can either send me a message or comment.

Love You Guys Xx