A Secret to unfold

Suga's POV:
My stomach is on fire but I if I get marked now I won't be able to protect them I refuse to let that happen I won't allow it.

I stood up with my last bit of strength and looked over at the worried Omega's "let's get going if we can leave before they get here we will be safe if the cameras were set up here there is a high chance that they are already on their way." They got their bags and brought Yamaguchi back we we're already packed up for emergencies.

"Suga here are some heat pills and some scent stickers they will hide you're scent" Noya handed the items, I quickly took the pill and put on the small stickers on my nape.

It's gone down..but they aren't safe yet so we should hurry, I put on my hood as the others follow and we ran as far away from the house as we could,we ran into a forest and stayed there looking at the the city we know as Tokyo who knew they had a woods behind the household we had gone up near a cliff where we rested comfortably.

"Suga should I go and look for any berries that are edible and a place we can set up camp at?" Yamaguchi may be one of the younger Omega's but he has grown a lot.

"Please do if they know better they won't come looking for us" I Said, I want them all to be free and move on from this hell even if it means pretending to love someone.

These people are all I have left they are my family and I vowed to protect them and I'm not gonna give that up.

"Hinata come with me it's better to stay in pairs and groups than for us to go off alone" Yamaguchi said with a smile.

"NO FAIR YAMA I WANNA GO TO!!" Noya complained.

"LET'S GO TOGETHER LETS GO NOYA SENPAI" Hinata took Noya's hand and ran into the woods making Yamaguchi run after them.

Those 2 have always been close but its Yamaguchi I worry about his health isn't the best and he isn't used to so many people unless Ennoshita is there.

My main concern is Atsumu I'm worried what I if we fail and loose him forever? What if they take Tsumu from us?! I'll have to make a plan as quickly as possible if I don't want them to get hurt.

I stood up and looked over at the others who stayed quiet "We are getting Tsumu back one way or the other do not make any mistakes we can't loose him"

I know better than anyone that if we leave Tsumu with them they won't let what we have done unnoticed they will track us down if possible,using Tsumu as bait.

"Ko Chan what are we gonna do..They still have Tsumu" Oikawa loved Atsumu the most the moment he arrived they knew they would be the best of friends"

No one's POV:
"What are we gonna do.." Hinata asked he was at the verge of tears and was freaking out about the Alpha's after Yamaguchi explained to them the call he had with Tsukishima.

"We should go to the house and tell them where we are if we want Tsumu back." Yamaguchi wasn't at as innocent as most thought he was the reason of the death of December 15 a event nobody could forget ,his accomplices Hinata and Noya, nobody could forget but nobody had ever figured out what happend or who did it.

"Actully I brought a extra phone Asahi gave me just incase!" Noya smiled.

"Dial Asahi San" Noya nodded Faint ringing could be heard as they waited for the other line to pick up.

With the Alpha's

The Alpha's had just gotten home and were searching for the Omega's,they had searched the house up and down and haven't found any of them.

That was until Asahi's phone started ringing.

"Hello?.." indeed Asahi was nervous he didn't even bother looking at the contact name.

"Asahi San listen to me very carefully."

The voice sounded harsh and damaging he put the phone in the middle of the table and everyone gathered around it.

"Listen carefully to my instruction This is Yamaguchi,Hinata,and Noya" everyone looked at the phone in shock three of the youngest Omega's taking charge "We are in the woods do not come yet I'll meet you near the edge and we'll bring everyone inside while everyone is asleep the others have no idea about this call so keep you're mouths shut." The call ended soon after that.

"Near the woods..they must have gotten out of the back door and ran into the woods since most people would leave into the city" Kuroo had made a whole chart in his head about how they left the house like the nerd he is.

"We'll have to wait until they call again for us but its getting cold out." Daichi being the dad he was,was worried sick about the younger Omega's but after that call he guessed they must have some sort of protection or at least something warm to wear right?

Before they could discuss any further Suna and Osamu walked in they looked in deep thought they sat down on the couch "so Atsumu might have faked a drop..Sakusa is with him getting it all checked out at the hospital."

Osamu was not only mad at his older brother he was disappointed that he would go that far to get away from his bosses,but you could even say he was sad that he wasn't able to talk to his brother this morning.

Osamu never saw his brother as the type to run away he would face the problems when they we're young, Seeing him now being his own person and with all these people who hold him close to their hearts and took his place as Tsumu's family ,heck you could say it hurt him but he would never say these words out loud.

Atsumu's POV: (fake drop)
The sun and moon are never meant to touch is what Suga told us when we we're younger.

Us the moon diffrent and never meant to be set free and the threat of the sun just as heat and ice are not meant to touch because just like the moon,ice is delicate and easy to break.

The sun people who try to lure us in to crash and melt the moon and ice to never be seen again we aren't meant to be set free but no one ever said it was impossible.

My pulse wasn't there but my body was working perfectly

I can hear them telling me to wake up but it isn't that simple faking a drop can get you killed if you're body isn't used to it as far as I know I'm only doing this to protect my family.

I wanted to see Samu and Rin but I had to give them up I don't wanna feel Alone anymore I don't wanna have to stay here forever I wanna be free.

The world isn't fair indeed.

I want to move freely but I can't these tubes inserted into my body hurt ,i can't move.

I wonder if the others escaped how are they?

Did they get out safely?

Are they searching for them?

Why would you care so much for us when we weren't planning on staying long?

I'm sorry Omi if I stay with you I would betray the ones we worked so hard to protect they have fragile bodies and I won't let them bare children of the ones they don't love.

They don't love them right?

My mind quickly draws back and I hear a familiar voice but it feels so distant.

"Atsumu wake up and stop messing around, this isn't funny."

Omi..

I could feel my body getting overwhelmed by a sudden emotion my body started trembling.

Quite whimpers would escape my throat,my eyes opened to what looked like a pissed Sakusa my body hurts and I can't move I feel paralyzed.

Tears stream from my eyes as the phormones increase.

I can't breath..
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Sorry it's so short for my taste but I needed to update this because I felt bad leaving it unupdated so it was a lil rushed I'll try to update more often!