Late Night Tears

Read this chapter with caution of younger readers they are some trigger warnings as in Rape and abuse⚠

Suga's POV:

I had woke up first and had put on a warm hoodie  (Btw Daichi's hoodie) along with some comfortable jeans that made my feminine figure stand out,I walked out and saw Atsumu in the most horrific outfit a unmarked omega could wear THOSE SHORTS ARE TOO SHORT OMEGA CODE RED "where do you think you going wearing those shorts." I felt my eye twitch as I waited for a response
"Ah! S-suga" is all he sputtered out."Who told you to wear that?And more you're unmarked! That won't end well and you know that!" I scolded but I wasn't lying if you're unmarked any alpha can claim you as their own "Oikawa picked it out I'll just put on diffrent shorts!"He said walking back into his room.

I started making breakfast I had finished putting everything down as everyone flooded out of their bedrooms.

Iwazumi's POV:

I was packing everything for today when I noticed it was getting chilly today so I packed 2 extra Hoodies just incase Oikawa forgets his or it got wet.I started to leave the house waving my friends goodbye or at least the ones who we're still home(He took a car btw). I walked to the Nursery as soon as I got there i was greeted by the Omega named Maddie (the bitch from some chapters ago UGH) and a red head with emerald eyes.

"So you're the famous Iwa Chan" the red head said getting closer soon enough I saw Oikawa coming out of the Hospital wing he came behind the red head and tapped her shoulder "Hey Jess maybe you should get lost~" he said in a irritated sweet voice she glanced at him before holding onto my arm,Soon enough I push her away "Please do not touch me im only here to pick up Oikawa
So we'll be on our way" I said as I took Oikawa's hand.

We walked outside towards the car,He kept taking a glances in other directions I know that we didn't really talk since he would usually end up talking with Atsumu so we weren't as close as the others but I wanted us to be at least be ok with each other "Oikawa wanna tell me what that was about? Why don't those Omega's like you guys" he grabbed onto my arm resting his head on my shoulder "Well they just don't like us for some reason its always been like that everyone is competition" as I helped him into the car and I got into the driver side we made our way to the location we would have our date at while we talked and listened to music Oikawa fell asleep resting his head on my shoulder.

"Stupid Shittykawa."

Ennoshita's POV:

I had just finished helping handing out all of the medication to the younger Omega's when I noticed a pair of overjoyed eyes on me I look up to see a shaved head alpha with a wide grin "Hello Tanaka."I say as I put some medicine away "Hey how come you're over here by yourself?" He tilted his head "I help the nurses time to time with medicine" I responded "oh do you want me to come to pick you up later for our date then" soon a ginger haired Beta with purple eyes came up to us "That won't be needed you can take him now he's done here anyway" she smiled politely "Oh then let's go Ennoshita" Tanaka said reaching his hand out to me I gladly took it waving to the nurses who raised me since I was 5.

We walked outside to a small park or at least to a table under a tree we sat down next to each other "Sooooo tell me about yourself" Tanaka said looking at me curiously I glanced at him before speaking "I guess there really isn't anything I'm just here to keep everyone in check when Suga San goes chaotic and I'm a mother figure to Tadashi that's all there is" Tanaka looked at me before giggling "Not like that silly about you not what pepole think about you like what about you're parents?" As he said the word parents I couldn't help but think about it since I never really knew my parents and even if I have some memories of them they aren't good ones.