Quite Room

Yamaguchi's POV:
They took Oikawa to the hospital leaving everyone except for Atsumu but they left most of the Alpha's to keep an eye on us.

It was silent there wasn't any phoremones and nobody was talking I couldn't read the room at all!

My hand instinctively grabbed onto Ennoshita's making the Alpha's look at the sudden movement.

My body tensed at the sudden reaction but I looked down bringing both my hands back to my lap, trying to avoid the gaze the room was suffocating.

"We didn't do anything in this matter" Akaashi decided to speak "If you guys continue that your gonna make Tadashi have a panick attack poor thing is freaking out." He said staring at the shocked alphas.

Akaashi may be quite but his sass and sarcasm is random.

Be who he may but he would always give everyone respect he isn't just for show he isn't just pretty looks.

Akaashi is a survivor.

Kenma took a glance at them before giving a small smirk.

"You guys are gonna blame us over something we couldn't control? Kinda low." He gave a giggle one of Kenma's top specialties was mocking people.

Ennoshita had puffy eyes and wasn't meeting anyone in the eye I gave him a small squeeze while he gave a simple smile and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Maybe we should give in.."he whispered.

My eyes widened this wasn't the Enno I knew.

Enno wanted to be free Enno wanted to smile and be free.

What happend?

What did they do to Enno?

Why does Enno sound so broken.

I stayed silent what could I say? Maybe he's right we are Omega's we do house chores and basically just there for decoration unless our alphas want us to bare their children.

What's the point its all over.

I wonder if Oikawa will be ok.

What if it's too late and we loose our best friend?

Omega bodies are meant to be weak and submissive Oikawa may have a some what muscular body but in reality its still weak what do you expect from It that's what they were meant for submissiveness.

But that the problem.

We aren't your average Omega now are we?

"Enno we aren't the average Omega now are we?" I whispered making him turn my way and give off a warm smile.

I gave the others a glance we got this far there's no way we can give it up just because someone showed us kindness that isn't who we are we I refuse to let people think they have some sort of control over us.

We might have not been able to protect Oikawa's son back then but it's different now we won't go back.

I won't let them take advantage of my friends no not friends my family!

I gave a glance at everyone in the room so I trust them you may ask not one bit.

My goal is to live happily with the others but they keep getting in the way! And I have no way to get rid of them seeing that they have security around the place.

We can't risk one of us getting bitten if not they would track us down with a bond mark.

If we could possibly get close to one of the alpha's during one of our heats it might help but I highly dought they would go through with it.