Just a Act

Kuroo's POV:

I had fallen asleep with a small pudding head in my arms but for some reason I felt cold, I opened my eyes to be found with a empty bed could that just have been a entire dream?

I headed down stairs to make a cup of coffee but all I found was a puppy pile of Omega's on the couch.

When did they come down here?

I went into the Kitchen and made some hot chocolate for all the Omega's as I set down the last cup I noticed the dad of the group decided to join us down stairs.

"Good morning Dad" I smirked

"Good morning rooster nerd" he shot back in a aggravated tone.

"Btw what's all this Kuroo" he yawned, "It's hot chocolate for the Omega's i didn't think they would want coffee" he raised a eyebrow at me before making his coffee.

"Good morning gu-" Iwazumi said before looking at the cups of hot chocolate I prepared "why just why" I gave him my best smirk "for the Omega's!" He stared at me with a death glare "Kuroo you don't wash the dishes, I do and they aren't even awake!" I gave him a awkward laugh before backing up from where he walked over to sit.

"Good morning guys!" Osamu walked over with Suna next to him we still call him Suna now that we have 3 Miya's in the house so that there would be some what formal to the way we spoke to each other.

They sat down while Iwazumi made breakfast from the corner of my eye I saw Oikawa move a bit before he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

He glanced at Osamu before standing up "well guess there is a family reunion this won't end well" he said before walking to cover Yamaguchi and Ennoshita who seemed to be shivering.

"And you are?" Osamu shot him a glare

Oikawa giggled "I'm Tsumu's best friend and the person he turns to for everything obviously after his dear brother left him for the predators" something about his aura made him seem mad but murderous.

"Tooru cut that out be nice it's not the time to be jelouse of you're best friends twin brother." Suga said while he stretched his arms out from his spot with Kenma and Hinata cuddling up to him.

"Tsumu is my best friend and I won't stop him from seeing his brother" Oikawa shrugged.

They moved to the kitchen and drank the hot chocolate I prepared.

At this point only the Omega's we're asleep which was Atsumu,Yamaguchi,and Kenma I stared at them at how long they could sleep we we're sitting on the couch watching the 3 Omega's who we're cuddled up on the floor.

Ennoshita let out a giggle "it's been so long since I've seen Yama so at peace he hasn't woken up from a nightmare today" he stared at Yamaguchi with loving eyes,the eyes a mother would give her pups.

"It really has been a long time huh" Suga said as he leaned onto Ennoshita "I feel like a proud parent!"

"Suga San didn't you yell at him last week for sleeping so much?" Akaashi raised a brow.

Suga gave a smile "It's in the past honey" his aura was enough to scare 30 Alpha's.

Oikawa was eyeing Atsumu"have you guys noticed.." Oikawa's eyes shot open before he stood up and moved quickly to Atsumu's sleeping body,putting the other Omega's on high alert.

Oikawa's POV:

I was checking Tsumu's eyes but they weren't showing any sign of a drop, I checked his pulse,Before I knew it tears were streaming down my eyes "call a hospital there isn't a pulse!" I said letting out quite whimpers.