"Trust me."

Oikawa's POV:
I wonder how everyone else is doing if they could see the view I bet Akaashi would love it.

My body feels weaker than it should be.

"Hey tsumu did they drug me my body doesn't seem right"

"Huh? I don't think so......"

"No something is definitely wrong Tsumu we have to go it's not safe something is wrong something is definitely wrong."

"Tooru calm down" releasing relaxing phoremones the omega started to scent the other omega who was at the verge of tears.

"TSUMU.. SOMETHING IS NOT OK!!.."

"ah tooru.... I'll go call iwazumi san and Omi wait for me" the blonde hurried to another room.

It hasn't felt like this since that medication was re called back into the lab.

My senses are off.

Everything is weary

It's cold.

BANG!!

"Tooru I'm back" out of breath the fake blonde hurried back to wounded omega.

"What's going on?"

"Did they drug me or anything?"

"I mean it's a hospital so yeah I suppose they did?"

"NO WHY WOULD YOU LET THEM!!"

No ones POV:
Sc: just because I give up on povs.

The omega had gone into a hysteria state his pupils starting to dilate his usual confident and straight forward personality absolutely gone.

His instincts telling him something is wrong definitely wrong this isn't the nursery he dosent know any doctors he may have been familiar with.

Outside of the nursery was hell according to the nurses who raised them they always said it wasn't safe without a alpha.

"Tooru you need to calm down.." the fake blonde tried to calm the panicked omega down.

"Tsumu it's not safe here we need to get the others are they okay? They're gone and safe right?" his mind flooding with nonsense.

"Tooru everyone is worried you must calm down it's okay everything will be okay" patted the faux blonde.

Surprisingly the brunette calmed down letting out small hic ups as he cried, his salty tears falling down his pale rosy cheeks.

"I wanna go back.."

"There is no going back I..I signed for all of our safety maybe it'll be safer this way we don't need to completely trust them after all!"

"Tsumu what are you talking about..?"

Letting out a confident breath "I signed a contract for our safety under the band house so that no one gets hurt trying to escape we will from now on belong to our assigned Alphas."

Shocked at this sudden statement from his childhood friend Oikawa could just stare in amazement never seeing Atsumu so confident since arriving at the nursery.

Out of his panic he looked away and gave a small nod.

"You aren't gonna talk to me are you.."

Letting out a sigh the omega laid back down staring at the celling away from his friend.

The faux blonde walk-in towards the door "I don't regret doing it it's the safest option." He said leaving the room not even glancing back once.

But what could the lonely omega do now.