Traitors?

Asahi's POV:
It's starting to get dark out and we haven't gotten a message from the others in the outside Sakusa had asked Daichi to lock his room from the outside while he talked to Atsumu but from the loud crash you could tell it wasn't just 'Talking'.

I'm starting to get worried why were the three of the most innocent looking Omega's talking like that.

Did something happen?

There was a yelling upstairs earlier it went quite up there a while ago.

Noya had always been energetic since I first met him but over all that I never knew why I was so attracted to him in the first place.

He wasn't seductive even if that was it, I would've caught on, right?

No one's POV:
Asahi our one true lord and savior was panicking I mean who wouldn't?

The small energetic omega he brought home was out in the woods possibly in danger or hungry while his friend is in heat while they are unable to get there till later.

He spent his time pacing around the room before they heard a clang from upstairs coming from Tanaka's room.

The Alpha's took quiet steps up the huge stair case where the loud crash had come from.

The wooden door creaked open to find a Sakusa on the floor with a mad Atsumu on top of him the omega phoremones had gone sour at the sight of the alpha.

No one's POV:
The soft and cuddly Omega's the Alpha's had once fallen for turned mysterious and unaffectionet something the Alpha's couldn't help but fall into more the mixed feeling for them couldn't be explained.

They took Atsumu and Sakusa downstairs to talk.

Atsumu stared at them unamused.

The Omega's you could say were soft and feminine but what could you expect from them they had been cooped up for years and only feminine clothing were available so they could grow up as decent Omega's Alpha's would want since being a omega was rare nowadays  since most people hated them.

They had grown accustomed to being a submissive omega but if they knew something wasn't right they became dominant and violent.

"So..you guys wanted me to answer some questions?" The eyes Atsumu had were dull unlike his usual full of life eyes he looked dead inside.

"Tsumu have you faked a drop before?.." the other omega in the room decided to speak.

Atsumu looked at him and then his belly he gave a gentle smile "Yes a couple times at the time I had first faked my drop..I had just turned 15 and alphas had entered our nursery room I had to rush everyone into a backroom."

Atsumu looked down tears falling from his eyes "Noya's body shut down he was unable to move, my omega instinct was to protect our pup so I pushed Noya inside and locked the door before I knew it I was under Alpha's naked so I faked my drop and entered my head space, once I woke up I was in a hospital gown in the hospital wing with Noya by my side.

Every word spoken had no emotion he let out small hiccups and was shaking violently as he wiped away the tears.

"Even then I found out a lot of the Omega's had been killed or raped so I guess I was lucky in a way huh?" Something in his voice sounded broken.

"But there was something I found weird when I woke up.. there had been a murder that nobody could get their minds off of.." he continued "apparently a omega the night before had been found dead and dismembered."

The Alpha's sat in shock "Enno was the only one who knew what actually happened but he wouldn't say who did it only giving the same excuse that he didn't see the faces.." the Alpha's could see the pain in the Omega's eyes as he talked bitterly of his friend but could say a word.

With the other Omega's.

"Hey Suga do you want some berry jam?" The small sunshine asked the older omega.

"Sure Hinata" he said with a smile as the younger omega handed him some jam.

Suga and Oikawa knew that Noya,Hinata, and Yamaguchi had a darker side to them to say the least.

Growing up together the changes in his friends were minor but as they grew up the three became twisted.

At the very moment Noya had been climbing trees with Hinata while Yamaguchi was asleep on Ennoshita's lap where he was comfortably asleep.

The night was calm all the Omega's had fallen asleep except for a certain 4.

They quietly got up and and left the other sleeping Omega's peacefully asleep they got far from the small camping spot and took at a phone that was now nearly at 34%.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?.." the other voice on the other line said .

"Hello this is Tadashi..Is Atsumu asleep?"

"Yes he fell asleep but are you sure this is ok to carry out?" The other end had a small nervous voice.

"Yes we need to do this quickly so that we can get it done with keep this in mind you guys are just a shield just because we chose this path dosent mean we'll be there forever."

With the Alpha's

Let's be honest the Alpha's don't know if they should trust this side of the young Omega's after all they lied once will they lie again?

Sakusa stayed upstairs to keep a eye on Atsumu who he thinks fell asleep but at that moment they can't risk messing up.

If anything Asahi was anxious and Bokuto and Kuroo were making jokes about what would happen if they mess up.

The Omega's had made it clear who was in control of the entire plan.

Who knew? Even the prettiest faces have a mask they hide behind to hide the horrible truth.
.
.
.
.
A/N:it's short but I wanna make you guys wait for what's about to happen ;>