"Let's play!"

Kenma's POV:

What the actual fuck..

I get we had to get dolled up but Oikawa really didn't have to go this far.

"You're too extra." I say as I stare at a fancy looking Oikawa "EXCUSE ME,I'M NOT BEING EXTRA I'M BEING FABULOUS" he yells out "Now you two let's calm down! It's 7am and you two are fighting about a dress" Tadashi says quietly trying not to wake up a sleeping Hinata who is laying on his lap.

"Tooru maybe a simple look would look better like the one you used when we first met Yuu!" How could I forget..Tadashi was basically born here he has never seen the outside world before meeting the blonde alpha.

Tadashi a pure omega who any alpha would desire as their own, who would have thought such a pure smile has endured so much pain.Oikawa was another who was born here but he is a bit diffrent I wonder what he see's in the new alpha he's never been intrested in anyone.

"Actully how about something warm since its getting colder" Oikawa looked at me with a confused look "Neko-Chan,Iwa-Chan said we would go to a Beach he said he knows a place where it isn't cold and that's where we are going".

After searching the entire closet he decided to wear something light and a cute ruffled bikini.Hinata had woken up and put on shorts and a shirt that he would be able to run around in,Unlike them Yamaguchi wore a hoodie I had never seen it in his closet but it was too small to be his alphas hoodie wich made me question it since it wasn't a normal omega sized hoodie, What are you thinking yama that isn't gonna end well.

I had put on my alphas hoodie with a comfy pair of shorts and had Oikawa add a bit if blush and lip gloss on me.

(After almost everyone left with they're alphas so the only ones left are Kenma,Yamaguchi,Noya,Atsumu,And Oikawa)

Soon enough A salt shaker and a rooster entered the room "Hey Kenma!" I look up and cover Yamaguchi's ears "shhh yama is asleep" I say in a monotone voice, he soon enough makes a O expression while Oikawa shakes his head "Have fun you two!" Oikawa says as I shoot a glare at him,He smiles sheepishly. Wonder what Hinata is doing..

Hinata's POV:

I was holding Kageyama's hand as we walked though the park we are gonna play volleyball!! I'm so so excited wonder what the others are doing I was the first to leave we had gone and gotten meat buns for breakfast,we walked around a bit till now that we're gonna play volleyball I wonder how yama is doing that salty dinosaur better not hurt him!

I didn't notice I was gripping to hard onto Kageyama's arm "boke are you ok you keep gripping onto my arm." I look up at him and glare "don't call me boke! And I'm fine i just need to make sure Tsukishima San doesn't hurt yama." He looked at me before laughing "Boke you really are a dumbass! That salt shaker wouldn't hurt him!" I glared at him before shouting "And how are you so sure?!" He started to catch his breath "He only smiles when yamaguchi is around believe it or not Yamaguchi broke him" as i tilt my head I noticed a large net "We're here" I look at Kageyama and give him a small smile "Thank you" he soon turns away obviously embarrassed "L-Let' s just play." I give him a small giggle as I pull him towards the net.

Kuroo's POV:

I decided to bring kenma back to the house so he could play a video game with me since every time I go to the Nursery he's there playing a random game ,we we're sitting down on the floor while we sat snacks out kenma was pouting with his head on the pillow "What's wrong kitten?" He looks up and stares off "too slow." I can't help but laugh a bit at how he's so impatient..Wonder if he's impatient in bed to.

Soon enough I was able to set up the whole play station (dunno if this is right btw) as soon as the game we we're planning to play popped onto the screen Kenma's eye's lit up "You like it Kitten?" I whisper into his ear making him flinch, I took that as a sign to stop what I was doing and patted his head "Don't worry I'm not that stupid" I laughed a bit, Kenma soon enough put his head on my shoulder.

After we finished the house in Minecraft
The door opened as we turned we saw Asahi walking in with a tiny omega in his arms, Kenma took a glance at him before returning back to game and laying across my lap "isn't that uncofterble?" I asked while rasing my brow "Yes,yes it is." He glared at me as I picked him up and cradled him in my arms..that's until I felt something hit..little Kuroo as I winced in pain dropping kenma to the ground.

"KENMA OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled at the omega who had locked himself in the bathroom "No." So much for a fun date with my kitten.

Kageyama's POV:

We had played a couple rounds of volleyball before we sat down to rest when we noticed Sakusa with his soon to be omega atsumu having a picnic I pat hinata's head as he catches his breath after getting hit with the ball multiple times "Boke." I said out of breath making Hinata turn to glare at me obviously to tired to speak. We cleaned up around the volleyball court when I noticed it was almost time to take Hinata back to the Nursery, Tommrow they are officially ours meaning they would go pack tonight and go home with us in the morning.

As we finished up I looked over where Sakusa was and noticed a figure looking at them it was a Alpha as I looked closer it looked like atsumu but the only difference was his hair was a darker color Hinata soon enough saw what I was starting at "That's Osamu Miya if my eyes don't lie to me" he said quietly as he grabbed onto my arm "Osamu Miya?" He nodded "He's related to Tsumu,also known as Atsumu Miya" soon enough it hit me "So the Miya twins?" He nodded as he yawned.

Kenma's POV:
(Btw guys this is before they left to go drop off the Omega's at the Nursery)

"KENMA GET OUT OF THE RESTROOM IT'S BEEN A HOUR" I refused to open the door until I heard a soft familiar voice so I opened the door and hugged the freckled Omega who made me feel safe soon enough I heard a small Snicker as I went up to Kuroo and put my arms up as a sign I wanted him to pick me up, he happily complied after seeing me locking a door and staying in there for a hour.

We walked outside with waiting for Noya and his alpha we had planned everything out we would pretend to sleep like this when we we're younger so this brought memories of Suga scolding us for staying  up late soon enough i heard  Yama's voice "You guys do realize Kenma is faking his sleep right?" He giggled a bit "Yama you ruined my fun" I said glaring at him "You both suck at staying quite"Noya said as he peeked his head out from his alphas chest.

As we arrived the alphas set us down that's when we saw Suga he was scratched up and had a bunch of bandaids all over him we rushed to him noticing the alphas leaving we hurried to our nursery room where we sat him down as he explained what happend soon enough Oikawa came in with a horrified look and collapsed.
(Atsumu still dosent get there)

Hinata's POV:

Kageyama was walking me back he gave me a goodbye kiss and promised he'd come get me in the morning.I skipped towards the Nursery room when I saw a sobbing Oikawa and a distressed Suga everyone else in the room was crying and releasing distressed phormones at the corner of my eye I saw a crying ennoshita with bruises and bandaids as he laid there motionless with yamaguchi in his arms Akaashi was trying to get Oikawa to calm down while kenma helped Suga.

What happend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Hey guys so yeah guess what happend ;> oh btw guys my user dosent mean I ship Kageyama and Yamaguchi I just go as Yamayama so please don't think otherwise thank you I'll work on the next chapter for now 💕