The fluff Kitchen

Asahi's POV:

I got ready Fixing up the kitchen while Kuroo was in the living room with his omega,Tsukishima was up in his bedroom with his omega (NO I'M NOT INCLUDING SMUT IN THAT DATE YOU NASTIES) I finished up so I headed over to the Omega nursery to pick Noya up.

When I walked in I was looked at with suspicious eyes until a nurse came up to me "You must be Nishinoya's alpha!" I nodded with a small smile "Well you seem rather sweet Nishi has told us all about you in his study session!" I rub the back of my neck as a small omega wearing a hoodie and shorts runs up to me and hugs me "ASAHI!!!!" He yelled out as I picked him up "Hey Noya" He quickly wrapped his legs around my waist and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, "Yuu please don't shout we have younger pups taking naps." The beta scoweled.

Soon enough we left with Noya in my arms as he refused to move and get down. Once we arrived Noya looked up at the house eyes shining "Is that the house Asahi?" He tilted his head,A small giggle escaped my mouth "Yes that's the house"He made a small squeal before nuzzling my neck.We walked up to the door and walk straight in as Kenma and Kuroo turn around to see who entered the house (I'm trying not to include too much information on other dates) We made our way into the Kitchen as I tried to set Noya down on the counter.. he wouldn't budge "Noya if we're gonna bake I need to put you down.." I said trying my best to convince him "Nooooo.."He pouted his lips.

I sighed after 15 long minutes of Noya complaining about being put down on the floor now he was just belly flopped on the floor with a pouty face,Soon enough I heard a whimper and Noya putting his arms up so I could pick him up "Asahiiii" I looked down at him and shook my head "Noya c'mon let's bake some cookies so you can take to the Nursery tonight and share with the others" he looked up at me and pouted "Nuh".

I picked him up after 3 minutes passed sitting him down on one of the chairs he grabbed onto my shirt tugging on it and as soon as I turned around He would put his arms up so I could pick him up ,I pat his head with a small smile as soon as that happend he sat up "Asahi how do you make cookies?" He tilts his head "how about i show you how to make them and you can take them to you're friends" He nods hid head with a smile.
(when you realize you don't know how to make cookies)

I handed Noya a chocolate chip "Chocooo" Noya said taking the chocolate "Do they let you guys have sweets?" Noya eat the chocolate chip and nodded "It's pretty common for us to have sweets" I nodded as I patted his head he soon enough nuzzles my hand "By the way what type are we making?" I looked at him "Chocolate chip with oatmeal" "Oatmeal?" He said tilting his head "Yes oatmeal it makes it healthier and will help you grow big and strong" He soon enough smiled widely.

I put my arms around Noya as I guided him through the recipe "Unsalted butter?" He questioned "Yes unsalted" "Butter is salted?" I nod as we put in the salted butter.

After remaking the Batter Noya accidently dropped and was sulking about getting the hoodie I gave him dirty, He was sitting on the counter with his head between his legs, "How about you take a bath and put on another set of clothes?" He puts his hands out and makes a grabbing motion as I awe picking him up,I set him down in the bathroom as I show him where everything is "Are you gonna be able to alone?" He looks up at me a smirks "Wanna join?" I blush and quickly leave the bathroom.

As I enter my room I grab a towel and a some old clothing i had laying around and put it infront of the bathroom door "Noya I'll leave the clothing outside the door" I said loud enough to be heard,soon receiving a small hum from the small omega on the other side.

A couple minutes later I heard the door to the bathroom creak open and close right after, Soon enough I finished taking the cookies out of the oven letting them cool down.A small omega peaked his head inside the Kitchen and ran towards me putting his arms around my mid section "Hey Noya" I said patting his head all that  would be heard from him was a small hum.

We sat on the Kitchen table putting the cookies evenly in small bags before I heard small purs followed by a certain small omega falling back in his chair. I sigh humming a small tune as I stood up picking up my omega heading upstairs  into my bedroom.

I set him down on the bed laying him between my legs bringing a small cover over his delicate shoulders as I stroked his head with my finger tips.I kissed his head as he wrapped his arms around my waist pushing his face into my stomach
"AsaHiii.." I heard a small muffled voice say "Yes noya?" I smiled down at him,He quickly looks up "Cuddlessss" he exaggerates the 'S'.

We laid down in each others arms in comfortable silence till a timer went off to when Noya had to go back to nursery "Hmm.." he hummed,"Time to go drop you off at the Nursery Noya" he looks up at me with hurt eyes before he snuggled back into my chest "No..you won't come back if we do!" He let out a couple hic ups "D-dont go!" He yelled out hiccuping as I pulled him into a tight hug "Noya I'll pick you up tommorow morning I promise.." his cries quieted down as he calmed down falling asleep as I picked him up,I went downstairs cradling him in my arms.

He was fast asleep as I packed up all the cookies in a small plastic bag for him to give to his friends I opened the door to be met with Tsukishima and Kuroo who we're cradling sleeping Omega's in  they're arms "Did he cry? His eyes seem puffy" Kuroo was the first to break the awkward silence,I sighed "Yeah he thought I wouldn't come back for him if I took him back".

"Can you blame them tho they basically we're abandoned."Tsukishima said with a bit of anger in his voice we heard shuffling "You guys do realize Kenma is faking his sleep right?"Yamaguchi,Tsukishima's omega whispered but enough to be heard "Yama you ruined my fun"The cat like omega known as Kenma pouted his golden orbs glowing in the sunsets light "You both suck at staying quite"Said the smallest of the bunch.

Soon enough we arrived at the Nursery being met with a scratched up grey haired omega with tears stained cheeks as the Omega's ran to comfort him we left not wanting to disturb them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:Wonder what happend,But anyway in order to finish all the dates I'm combing two in one chapter so it's easier to finish as for the new omegaverse au Mafia is wining!!💕🌍