A Perfect Childhood

A/N:This is a chapter to what happend in the Nursery and will give more information on the Omega's and how they grew up since you all read about the twins childhood why not write about the Nursery? Merry Christmas!💕

No one's POV:

The cries of a new born baby we're heard as a baby entered the cruel world of Omega's his mother soon after seeing her baby one last time before going into a deep sleep that she would never awake from gave her child the name

"Yamaguchi Tadashi" she smiled one last time before the line went into a straight line signaling she was no longer alive her dark green hair all over the hospital bed her blue eyes showed no more life and her beautiful freckled skin was now as pale as the winter snow.

The only thing heard was the baby's cries as he searched for his now dead mother the Betas looked at the mother with tender eyes as they cradled the baby who looked so much like his mother.

In the Nursery room

"Kooooo I'm boredddd" A certain brunette complained.

"Why not help the Nurses then?" The small Grey haired omega responded his body connected to the tube on the IV bag.

These two Omega's we're two of the oldest in the Nursery room Oikawa Tooru and Sugawara Koshi both now 4 years old.

Sugawara was born a mom omega but was a little chaotic than most he has silver hair with brown eyes most people either hated him or loved him nothing bothered him he was in a accident loosing both his parents making him have to stay at the Nursery and was now on medication for test and IV bags but you would never see him with a dull expression he had such a smile he could make you smile at a snap of a finger.

Oikawa Tooru came from a well off family but they didn't want him they wanted to keep the dignity and sold of their son who was a male omega to them he was a disgrace,Even then he kept his smile pleasing those around him now he is in sector A in the Nursery also known as the Rose room.

"Hello Children.." in walked a beta with a baby and and a small child in her arms.

The small child was fast asleep his freckled skin was a sight while the other child had black hair but his eyes showed a lot of excitement he jumped off the arms of the beta nurse.

"NOYA!" The beta yelled out as she watched the child land on his feet and let out a giggle.

It was more common to know if a child was a omega by the way they act its easier to find out the child's second gender if you're from a wealthy family another reason why these The Oikawa family sent their son away.

The small omega approached the two older ones and sat down flashing a big smile, The nurse let out a sigh she was coming of old age now that she was in her 60s she was worried about the little ones who we're in her care her hair was in a tight bun her pink eyes scanning the room.

She walked over to the new crib laying the baby down she unfolded the blanket to reveal a tube coming out of the baby for meals.

(I'm going with this after my late younger cousin who recently passed away this summer.)

"Children please gather near the crib" she instructed all 3 Omega's got up walking to the crib with some small wobbles from the youngest.

Nishinoya Yuu a very energetic toddler now 2 years of age he runs around quite often but the reason he's here is because his mother couldn't afford to take care of him so he was left here raised by the Nurses we're he played all day but would settle down for nap time.

"This is Yamaguchi Tadashi" she started as she sat down to reach the children's height "his mother passed away and we do not know we're his father is from now on he will be part of this nursery so please be nice and treat him as you're baby brother."