Without You by my side..

Osamu's POV

"Hey Samu want anything to eat?" My Omega Suna poked his head through the bedroom door, "What have I told you about cooking come and rest!" I scolded him He looked at me and pouted walking over to the side of the bed and sat down.

I stood up from the desk I was sitting at "you should get some rest its not good for the baby if you keep walking around" He looked at me before going under the blankets and soon sniffling,I sighed and soon layed down in front of him "What's wrong baby?" He snuggled up to my chest and played with my shirt, he's been moody for the past 8 months the baby is due soon even tho he never acted too affectionate he had gotten clingier when he found out he was pregnant with our pup.

After 10min he fell asleep wrapped in a bunch of blankets, I stood up it was the afternoon I decided to go buy something sweets for Suna to eat I grabbed my wallet,Phone,and keys before I left locking the door to make sure Suna was safe in our home.

I walked though the park until, I saw him..

"Tsumu." I whispered to myself with a small smile,soon enough I felt tears stream down. Who is that? Why is tsumu in his arms? Is all I could think of who was this man by my brothers side.Why can't it be me next to him like the old days? The restless nights we would come to the park with Suna and play for hours until we watched the sunset.

*Back when the twins and Suna we're  six*

"SAMU SAMU SAMU" I heard my twin yell running towards me and tripping over a block knocking both of us over "ow..Tsumu that hurts" I said rubbing my head from the impact he looks up at me and hugs me "SAMUUUU LET'S WATCH THE SUNSET WITH SUNA TODAY!" I looked at him with a small smile this wasn't anything new for us to watch the sunset "On one condition" he tilted his head "what is it?" I pat his head "No more running in the house I'm not always gonna be here to protect you tsumu" he looked at me and soon fiddled with his hand "are you gonna leave my side Samu?.." he said with a couple sniffles,I hug him "I won't ever leave you're side Tsumu" He rubs his eyes and smiles with a bit of red on his nose.

After a couple minutes of playing Tsumu fell asleep so I went downstairs where our mother was,I pull out a chair and sat next to my mother who was reading papers from the doctors to find our secondary genders.Her expression soon turns into a horrified look she looks at me the only thing that went through my mind was ' they're gonna take us away from each other ' tears stream from her eyes as she picks up her phone "tsumu is a omega please come home soon.."

I get up and run into mine and Tsumu's room "Tsumu tsumu! Wake up!" I shook him awake,He soon woke up and rubbed his eyes "What's wrong Samu?.." he said sounding really tired "Lets go watch the sunset." He sits up while I take his hand we start walking towards the door being quite so our mother wouldn't hear us.

We walked for a while before seeing Suna and running up towards him we sat down at our usual spot all three of us holding hands watching as the sun went down we decided to bring Suna home with us seeing it was late so we head to our house. Suna already had his secondary gender but wasn't taken away because soon enough our parents made a deal that if one of us was a Alpha we would mark they're son in order for him to not be sent away then again nobody was sure about our secondary gender.

We walk inside and go into the Kitchen where these two women stood talking to our parents I quickly grab onto Tsumu's hand he looked at me tense up and hugged me "What's wrong Samu?" Before I could answer one of the women picked Tsumu up"T-Tsumu!" I yelled out as I grabbed the women's leg desperately trying to reach my brother.

"Samu.." he looked at me and started squirming around until the women put him down ,He ran up to me and hid behind me as I put my arm in front of him trying to protect him from these women who wanted to take him away my dad soon enough picked us up as we hug each other never wanting to let go knowing what would happen if we did I was scared. I don't wanna loose my brother I felt tears stream down my eyes Tsumu clung onto my shirt crying,Suna not knowing what's going on gets picked up by our mother as she stroked his head with puffy eyes. "Sir we don't have time for this we need to take Atsumu Miya we promise he'll be safe there."She said sounding annoyed after 5min they succeed in pulling us apart one nurse holding onto Tsumu so he would squirm around so much as the other picking up they're stuff "S-SAMU!!" Tsumu yelled out hiccuping trying to reach out to me
"TSUMU" I reached out for him our father held me close to his chest so I wouldn't be able to see my brother get taken away.

Soon enough they we're gone I sat in front of the door with tear stained cheeks Suna sat with me he offered to hold my hand I felt myself shaking as I shook my head hoping my brother would come back that they would bring him back and he wouldn't leave my side i banged on the door "T-TSUMU!" I said between hic ups "TSUMUU" I dropped to my knees wiping away tears.

I wouldn't eat I couldn't do anything now that he was gone I sat on his bed with Suna laying his head on my lap while he slept I was reading a book well tried to at least. I researched Omega's afterwards hoping I could find my brother again.

Atsumu's POV:

I sat down in a pink room with puffy eyes I sat in corner with a picture in my hand that the beta lady's gave me it was me and Samu holding hands with Suna. Another omega sat next to me
"Yahoo!~" He said with a smile i didn't answer he looked at my hand "Its gonna be ok you won't feel the pain soon My name is Oikawa Toru nice to meet you!" I looked up at him "Atsumu Miya." he pulled me up and took me to the group he was with earlier there was a grey haired omega with two pups next to him as they slept "Who's that Toru?" The grey haired omega asked "a new friend his name is Atsumu! And this is Sugawara but just call him Suga!" I nodded "Welcome let's be a happy family"Suga said with a smile,And that was the start of my journey.

End of that Flashback -Present-

Osamu's POV:

Here i am now seeing as my brother watches the sunset with a alpha I didn't want to interfere so I left quickly and bought Suna's sweets as I got home I found Suna in a blanket watching TV "Samu!" He said sitting up quickly.I sat down next to him and started crying as I explained what I saw He stared at me as tears streamed down "You s-saw Tsumu?.." I nodded "Is he ok? Did you talk to him? Who was he with? Was he marked?" He blurted out a bunch of questions trying to find out if his child hood friend was ok no one else knew but Suna cared a lot about Tsumu after he was taken away he wouldn't want to eat Anything Tsumu liked saying it wasn't fair if he did.We stayed cuddling as we thought of a way to see Tsumu again Just wait a little longer Tsumu..
I'll be by you're side soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:I cried this was too much for me Asanoya chapter is being written Rn!!!