Bitter Sweet

Warning:⚠Small mentions of Rape.

Akaashi's POV:

Today is my first time being alone with Bokuto San, I quickly put on my sweater with some comfortable pants also putting some hair pins in my hair as I head into the Kitchen where everyone else was I soon took a seat next to Kenma as I drank my Tea (sLuRp).
(Not writing that whole scene again cause I'm lazy)

I stepped out of the room and sat down by the desk waiting for Bokuto San as one of the older omgas came and sat down next to me, As a brown haired male omega with pearl blue eyes looked at me and patted my head he said "Have fun today."He smiled warmly as he walked away "I looked at his direction as he left to the medication center,My body stiffened as I watched him walk away.

My memories get fuzzy but I've seen him once when Yamaguchi hurt himself trying to get to a high level window wich ended in him falling and hurting himself,He fell on his back giving him a scar but it wasn't a accident that he fell, his muscle system shut down I can't help but pity his weak body Hinata and Yamaguchi have weak bodies its been hard on them since they've gotten here well for the most part Hinata was born in the outside but Yamaguchi was born here after a omega was raped here but died during child labor.

Unlike them I have a weak Immune system causing me to get sick easily they're so many things going on with all the Omega's here but that's the thing we are Omega's,unless you're from a high classed family or already have a alpha you must marry you are sent here to a place they treat Omega's but in reality nobody wants to work here in fear that they could catch a disease from all the sick Omega's who can't find proper treatment their was a red haired omega they called a monster in our nursery room they said he disappeared during the night nobody has seen him since that day in June nobody has forgotten his smile and his scary look but he could being a smile to anyone's face he was just misunderstood.

"HEY HEY HEY" a tall owl man yelled out as I stood up from my seat I got a couple glares from some Omega's who didn't agree for us to be taken in by these people we already know they come from a rich background from when they performed on tv but we decided to act like we didn't incase something went wrong.

I walked over to Bokuto San and put a finger in front of my mouth in a shush form as I grabbed onto his other arm he started walking out the door with me by his side.

I feel happy ever since meeting Bokuto San but i have a bad feeling about today,something terrible is going to happen.

Yamaguchi's

Tsuki had brought me to his home He had prepared a small movie session for us before I had to leave today but I couldn't help but think about how it would be if they decide they wanna keep us, What will happen then?

The house reeked of alpha phoremones I was getting a bit light headed having a sensitive nose and being one of the youngest in the Nursery was a bit tough but I get around I wonder if Hinata and Ennoshita are ok they're the only ones in the Nursery who worry but also aren't the type of people who worry if I wanna do something unlike Suga, when we we're younger they took us swimming so we could learn but my leg muscle shut down in the deeper end of the pool before I could yell out for help I was already too deep into the water luckily we went swimming with younger Alpha's and I got saved by a golden like haired alpha (No its not Tsukishima) afterwards they wouldn't let me into the water and sent me back to the Nursery room.

"Yamaguchi.." I felt a small tug on my shoulder as I was brought back from my daze "Yes Tsuki?" "Are you ok? You weren't responding" I give him a reassuring nod before laying back into the blanket i was snuggled in "By the way Yamaguchi who's hoodie we're you wearing today." I felt my body stiffen once I heard those words "It's mine.." he glanced at the hoodie that was hanging from the side of the bed "It has another's alpha's scent on it, Explain it." I looked down at my lap as tears swelled in my eyes "It's from my old Alpha.." he looked at me with furious eyes his scent getting sour I knew he would be mad but I made a promise to the alpha who saved me from myself.