Flower Crown

A/N:Heyyyyy sorry I got caught up on my essay so I didn't have time to write during the day! So I'm writing this at 9:40pm enjoy!

No one's POV:

The Alpha's headed to the Nursery with bags full of supplies for a fun time at the park lake, They decided to not rent it out since it'll be too risky with them and the Omega's alone .They talked a bit mostly going over what they we're gonna do.

Soon enough they arrived and headed inside, It was quiter than usual since they had gotten there earlier than expected but the beta nurses didn't mind, they were hoping for the Alpha's to make the Omega's happy."Hello!" Said a Black haired omega with brown eyes, She was short and had her hair in pigtails she was around the same height as Kenma "Oh um hello" Daichi said feeling a bit awkward.

"So you guys are the new Alpha's to the Freak show huh?" She said giggling a bit,
Soon yamaguchi came around the corner "Maybe you should have kept a eye on you're boyfriend maybe then you wouldn't be here.." he said in a sleepy voice holding onto Ennoshita's hand. "Yama go take you're medicine I'll be right there" Yamaguchi shook his head "Its not my fault she didn't satisfy his taste" Yamaguchi said tiredly glaring at the black haired female omega,She shot him a glare and stomped off "YOU'LL BE SORRY I'LL RUIN YOU'RE LIFE YOU STUPID FRECKLED OMEGA"She shrieked from her nursery room.

"Who was that?" Iwazumi asked glancing at Ennoshita, "That there is the great Maddie and her efforts to destroy our lives after her alpha abandoned her for yamaguchi" Said a voice from the corner there a small pudding head popped out."Has she been like that for a long time then?" Daichi asked, "Pretty much." Ennoshita said looking over at the older Alpha "Yamaguchi soon walked up to Tsukishima and hugged him "Tsuki.." He said tiredly,Kenma smiled to himself and walked off to there nursery room.

"Tsukishima can you wake him up he needs to take his medicine"Ennoshita said sighing to himself, Tsukishima nodded shaking yamaguchi a bit to wake him up "Hmphhh.." Yamaguchi pouted before waking up, he walked back to ennoshita "I don't wanna and you can't make me.." he said in a tired voice, "You have to and you will" Ennoshita said calmly after a bit of going back and forth Asahi decided to speak "Ennoshita why don't you just take him its been 5 minutes.." he said a bit embarrassed.

Ennoshita grabbed Yamaguchi's arm "Thank you for telling me Asahi San, I'll take him right away the others should be awake by now so you can go see them" He said as be dragged a complaining yamaguchi with him,Leaving all the Alpha's dumbstruck.

Kenma's POV:

I woke everyone up because I knew they would wanna get ready for there Alpha's and a grumpy yamaguchi.I put on a pink shirt with a Black cat face on it I sat down on a chair waiting for Suga to come out from his nesting room he would make us tea to drink and give us cookies to eat in the morning.He came out wearing a light grey sweater and jean shorts with some white stockings like mine just without pink bows.

Oikawa came out next with his usual 'Yahoo~' he was wearing a large white hoodie he stole from atsumu's closet it had a crown on it,He was wearing a pair of black comfy shorts with black stockings that had 2 white stripes on them. Atsumu was out next sneaking up on Oikawa from behind wearing a Black hoodie with a crown on it wich belonged to Oikawa, guess they switched them up atsumu had jean shorts on with white stockings that had two black stripes.We started eating without the others since they we're taking too long.

"So Ken Chan the Alpha's are here already huh?" Oikawa asked me "yeah, they ran into Maddie so it might take a while for them to come in here.."I said in a low tone. After that Akaashi came out wearing black jean shorts and a white and black striped shirt,'No stockings hmm..' I thought to myself I rubbed my eyes a bit and sat up straight. "Where's Nishinoya?" Suga asked everyone didn't answer until we heard it.."ROLLING THUNDERRRRRRR" a small Noya came rolling out of his nesting room startling everyone he was wearing jean shorts and a white tank top with a thunder bolt on it,Soon Hinata came running in with the same outfit as Nishinoya but with a orange "Did you guys plan that out?" I asked "yep!" They both said in union,we all laughed together.