Below the Layers

Akaashi's POV:
I hurried to wake up Suga I knew something was off the moment those 4 left I went into panic mode their personality swap may not be something they can control but I have to get everyone to safety first.

"THEY WHAT?!" Suga yelled out right as the other 4 come back.

"TRAITORS" Oikawa yells out with tears already pouring out as he bawled.

"Let's go we don't have enough time!" Ennoshita said packing up his bag along with the other 3.

"We're gonna save Tsumu!" Yamaguchi yelled out.

Everyone hurried to pick up their stuff and ran a bit to the left side of the woods who knew this was what they actully meant but escaping a situation like this won't be that easy since we found out late.

Yamaguchi and Ennoshita have been close since Enno basically raised him Noya and Hinata were always pretty hyper active and never took a no from Ennoshita to play with Yamaguchi when he was asleep.

I feel like there was someone Yamaguchi was close to in the medical department but I'm not sure who. I remember the small smile he would give off whenever Enno and Yama would go see him for a small visit they had always been the second options never giving too much or too little but the feature I know and memorized from him was his uneven bangs.

"If we cut corners near the front of the house we should go a bit deeper just to be safe no one gets suspicion of Omega's running in the woods if we get caught we're fucked and Tsumu's effort will go to waste." Enno was trying to calculate as much as he could but the effort was exhausting.

"They might have decided we needed extra hands but they also wouldn't let Tsumu unsupervised since he tricked them but they might also trust him after what we did." Hinata wasn't the brightest tool in the shed but he would help nonthless.

"If we go all the way across we should get near the house it should be close enough for us to climb up to the room they have Tsumu in." Noya said his determination was something hard to beat.

"If we betrayed them once its for sure they wouldnt let it happen again I can tell they left that Sakusa Alpha with him and they wouldn't leave a pregnant omega alone for a long period of time so his twin would be there with his mate." Kenma said after analyzing the matter.

"What would be our best shot then?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Wait till he leaves the room and make a run for it" Kenma deadpans.

"We should send at least two people up so we don't clutter and the ones who stayed behind will be able to get away." Suga said.

"We can't risk everyone getting caught or we will all be in danger so all of us can't go up, Suga should stay down since he's still in heat" Oikawa looked at Yamaguchi "Me and Tadashi will go up together to get him out since Tadashi had the plan and he's stealthy and had mortal combat training from me unlike a lot of you."

"I'll take Yamaguchi's place no way in hell I'm letting you take him there" Ennoshita had always been over protective of Yamaguchi.

"Enno we have to focus on getting everyone away from here" I try to defend Oikawa but get a death glare instead.

"Tadashi's bones aren't the best if you don't trust me to go I'll stay behind but I won't let you take Tadashi without someone else." Ennoshita said his eyes turning dull.

"Fine." Suga finally said.

Who would have thought they put up security everywhere there was only so many we could handle while trying to protect the pups and friend in heat.