Out The Deep Woods

Ennoshita's POV:
I had overheard their conversation I went back to our campsite quietly making sure I wasn't heard by the younger Omega's.

"Did they do anything out of the ordinary" Suga asked.

I looked towards the woods and shook my head "nothing at all" I sat down next to a huge rock and relaxed.

My mind quickly goes back to December 15 the night of Fuku's murder I knew better than anyone else who had done it,why and how.

Nobody else knew but that night Fuku pushed me into the pool where I almost drowned he would make fun of me for being plain at the time I was only 15, while Noya was 14 and Hinata and Yamaguchi had just turned 13 they saw what had happend.

They never noticed me looking at the pool side but I saw them push Fuku into the water everyone knew Fuku didn't know how to swim yet but nobody knew how no one heard him screaming for help the reason no one heard him was because he had been given a poison before he was pushed in.

You're probably asking how they didn't notice the poison?

The Next morning Fuku's body parts had been discovered a long with every single organ outside his body.

I didn't feel any sympathy since I would never turn in who did it because the night he died I was watching them as they did it with a sadistic smile they knew I was there I was standing next to Yamaguchi as I gave him a final head pat before leaving the room.

That night I was finally at peace.

I can already tell things will go their way so I shouldn't intervene because in the end I love them with all my heart I'll do anything to protect them and the reputation they have kept.

They came back with firewood and berries and showed us where to set up camp it was near the outskirts of the forest someone could easily come in wander for maybe 5min and find us but because there was many berries Suga agreed to it even tho he was a bit skeptical.

I went for a small walk around the outskirt using my hand to touch the bark of each tree when I walked a little closer out seeing three Alpha's looking at the woods I couldn't tell who it was but the house gave out a huge clue it was our temporary Alpha's.

I was about to turn around before I heard a small 'who are you' I gave a faint smile and walked away.

It won't be long till we see them but its important that Suga is safe since he's still in heat and I can tell more than anyone else that deep inside its hurting him and wants to get rid of it.

I wonder how Lev and Tendou are doing they were our close friends and we loved them with all of our hearts at the time Lev was supposed to mark Kenma but he fell in love with a omega from the tulip room I'm guessing that omega was the one we saw that day ,Tendou was marked by a strong alpha that alpha had originally took a liking to Oikawa but Tendou had already fallen for him and did everything possible so the alpha would fall for him instead and so in the end he did and now from what I heard Tendou is living happily with his Alpha.

Atsumu's POV:
My view was blank it was blurry I could already tell that it would take some effort to regain my body strength since I was pulled out of fake drop to quickly.

Thick blood started flowing out my nose it was normal for this to happen after a fake drop it leaves our body weak I carefully sit up putting my hand up to my nose to try and stop the bleeding as Omi watched, his scent was sour and strong if he kept this up I'll start loosing my control on my body and collapse.

"Can you stop that."

"Atsumu do you see what you're doing to yourself why would you fake a drop?!"