Chapter 21

Isha P. O. V

"I am out of this. He was murdering me with his eyes. God knows what he will do when he will come to know that we both are lovers," Adeel said sweating profusely.

"Don't worry, I will handle everything. He won't harm you. Trust me, everything will be alright," I said holding his arms

"I regret to be friends with you," He said throwing daggers at me.

"Don't forget our deal. You are gonna take me to my favorite restaurant," He said and went away closing the door.

I fixed my hair with my fingers and look at my appearance. I was wearing an off-white color shirt and blue faded jeans.

I collect all the files from the desk and took a deep breath.

Everything will be fine.

I was chanting this since morning. But I have a gut feeling that nothing will be alright. I don't know if he will accept the deal or not but I won't change the decision.

I opened the door of the conference room with my shaking hands. My eyes met with a pair of grey eyes who was staring at me with so much intensity making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"What took you so long?" He asked putting his hands on the desk.

"I was just coming here," I said stammering.
His gaze was making me hell nervous.

I sat on my seat while I saw him looking at me with a heated gaze.

I avert my gaze away while I heard him clear his throat.

"I have thought about the investment. And being honest, I was satisfied. But satisfaction is not what I want. I want an excellent service which you all are lacking. There's no proper coordination in work nor the techniques skills are new," He said while staring at me.

My hands were shaking due to his words.

" I can't invest in your company Mr.Asad. I don't want to incur losses. I am sorry to say but I don't do charity unnecessarily ", He said with disappointment.

I clenched my fist angrily. He is doing it on purpose. He just wants to provoke me.

Breathe.

" We have worked very hard behind this project. We can show you the statistics and graph of the development of this company", Mr. Asad with a frown creased on his forehead.

Fahad glanced at his watch and took a deep breath

"Let's see. Make sure that your assistant reaches my suite at sharp 8 pm and you all will lose the deal forever", He said and stormed away from there without glancing at us.

I clench my jaw angrily. This man needs to learn a lesson.

There was an uncomfortable silence prevailing around.

Mr. Asad stood up from his seat and cleared his throat.

" The meeting is dismissed," He said and everyone left the conference room.

He turned towards me and said,
"Follow me to my office."

I nodded my head and follow him from behind.

He went over to his desk and sat on his seat. There was a frown crease on his forehead.

I sat on the empty seat waiting for him to speak something.

"I am sorry. I should have trusted you when you said Azman is not the right person to work with. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience that was caused due to us," He said looking at me.