Chapter 35

***

Isha P.O.V

The rays of sunlight penetrate through the windows making me groan. I woke up and rested my head on the headboard.

I pour myself some water to calm down. I tied my hair in a messy bun when I realized that Azaan is nowhere to be seen.

Terror filled in my veins when I didn't notice him in his crib. I hurriedly went to check all the rooms but I didn't found him.

Relief washed over my face when I saw him with Fahad in the kitchen. The faint voice of his laughter was echoing making me smile.

A genuine smile spread across my lips when I saw him covered in chocolates. He was licking the chocolate which was on his fingers. Fahad was looking at him with amused eyes as he was cooking something.

"You woke up?" Fahad asked as he noticed me arriving in the kitchen.

I nodded my head as I was cleaning Azaan face which was smeared with chocolate ganache.

"I am going to give a shower to Azaan. Then we can talk. I have to talk to you about something important," I said to which he raised his eyebrows.

I took Azaan in the bathtub. The sound of his giggle was soothing for me.  A gasp escaped my lips when I saw Fahad stripping his shirt.

"What are you doing?" My voice came out dry.

Fahad cocked his head and said,
"I wanna help my son."

My throat bobbed as he came and sat down beside me. My cheeks felt warm all of a sudden.

Fahad helped me in bathing Azaan. I touched the bubble and Azaan was looking at me with amused eyes.

I took Azaan in my arms and caressed his hair. My eyes went wide when Fahad started the shower getting me all wet.

My white shirt stuck to my body like a second skin revealing my black bra. My face heats up in embarrassment while my hair sticks to my neck. I lick my lips in anticipation as my throat felt dry.

Fahad was looking at me with amused eyes as a smirk was playing on his lips.

Besharam aadmi, I thought.

(Shameless man)

I glared at him as I move out of the bathtub. I changed Azaan clothes and put him in the crib.

I took out my navy blue loose sweater and a pair of jeans from the wardrobe. I went for a bath in another washroom.

A feeling of relaxation overwhelmed me when the warm water hit every fiber of my skin. All my tiredness and worries evaporated in the thin air making me relax.

After the shower, I changed into my clothes and blow-dry my hair.

A sound of laughter was echoing through the apartment making me curious.

My eyes went wide when I saw a girl in her late twenties sitting beside my husband playing with my son.

I forced a smile and went towards them. An amused smile was playing on her lips as she greeted me.

Fahad was busy working on his laptop.

"Fahad, jaldi se tayyar ho jao. We have to go somewhere," That girl said making him sigh.

(Get ready soon)

"Give me few minutes. I am just coming," Fahad said and went to the room.

She turned towards me as a smirk was playing on her lips.