Chapter 25

***

Isha P.O.V

"I am hell tired right now. Will it be fine if we leave for London in the morning?" Adeel asked flopping on the couch.

I sat on the chair while Azaan was in my arms. I lightly kissed his forehead and avert my attention to Adeel.

"It's alright. We can leave in the morning," I told him.

"I am hungry," Adeel said making me annoyed.

"I will make pasta for the dinner," Afra said coming out of her room.

"I swear I sometimes like you. But I hate when you told Ammi every single thing about me," Adeel said in an annoyed tone.

She hit his arms lightly and went to the kitchen.

"I am going to help her. Handle my son carefully. If he will cry then I won't spare you," I said threatening him.

He glared at me and took Azaan in his arms.

"Aajao apne handsome mamu ke paas," Adeel said making me chuckle.

(Come to your handsome uncle)

I went to the kitchen and tied my hair in a bun. I put on an apron as I saw Afra putting the saucepan on the stove.

"Appi, aap aaram kare. Ham dinner bana lenge," she said sweetly.

(Appi, you take rest. I will make it)

How come she is Adeel sister? She is so sweet.

"Nah, it's okay. Even I want to cook something," I replied to which she nodded.

I cut the broccoli into small pieces and put it in the saucepan.

"I want to talk to you about something," I told her to which she nodded her head.

"I have decided to talk to Fahad about Azaan. I think he deserves to know about the child now. I am doing all these for the sake of my son," I said in her low voice to which she froze.

She put the knife in her hand on the counter.

She nodded her head while I saw moisture in her eyes.

"If it's alright with you, can I take with him tomorrow to London?" I asked in a low voice.

"Please give me a few days. I am very attached to Azaan and I just want to spend a few days with him. I know you are his mother and it's difficult for you to live away from him. But please give me a few days. I need to be mentally prepared for it," she asked in a pleading tone.

"It's fine. Of course, he can spend the next few days with you. I will come to take him whenever you want to," I told her while I saw relief washed over her face.

The bitter feeling erupts in the pit of my stomach. I have a gut feeling that something wrong is going to be happening but I shook away my thoughts.

I stir the sauce and add some seasonings. I saw Adeel coming into the kitchen.

"Abiha wants to talk to you," He said handing me his mobile phone.

I removed the apron and moved to the corner of the room.

"How's Azaan?" She asked immediately as I greeted her.

"He's alright. You both have got me worried. And we will come in the morning. Make sure to lock the door carefully," I instructed her.

"I am not a kid. Anyways, you have left your phone here and your husband is continuously calling you. What should I do now?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves. Why he is calling me?