Chapter 1

Two years later

Isha P.O.V

I look at myself in the mirror. I was no more nervous and sensitive girl. I am not an independent woman living a beautiful life.

Though the past two years were like a living nightmare to me. But I learn from my mistakes. I learn to never give your heart to anyone because they only know how to crush it. Love is destruction. It destroys everything.

But I am an independent woman now. I don't need his love, his care, his trust. I don't need him. I don't anyone else in my life because I am enough for myself.

In two years, I changed myself. You can't recognize the old Isha in me. She is dead.

I was broken. I was shattered. But then I realize that I can't live my life like this grieving for the man who doesn't even trust me.

Love is another name for destruction. It destroys me so badly that I cannot look at myself in the mirror without crying. He was the cause I am here today. I have cried so much in the past few years that it felt like I don't need to cry anymore. There was a night in my life that changes me completely into who I am. After that night, I didn't shed a single tear for the man who doesn't value me.

There was a thunderous night and I was shivering. Abiha is constantly banging on the door but I don't have energy left in me.

"Why are you wasting your time crying for someone who doesn't even trust you? " she said from the other side of the door.

"He's not worth your tears. You will find a man in your life who won't let a single tear escaped from your eyes ", she said calmly.

But I don't need a man in my life anymore.

She was there with me the whole time consoling me, helping me to get out of this situation.

I stood up from my bed and went to the washroom. I splash the water on my face. I put my both hands on the sink and took a deep breath. Water droplets were falling from my face and my breathing became heavy. I have several breakdowns to the point that I want to kill myself. I want to be out of this pain. I want to be away from everyone. I want peace.

I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath.

Is he worth my tears?

Is he worth my life?

No, he doesn't deserve it. I can let him run through my mind every day. I have to get out of this situation anyhow.

Why he break the promises he once made?

Why he have to break my heart?

Why he have to break me?

But not anymore, I won't let anyone control me. I don't need a man in my life to control me. I give him the power and he breaks me into a million pieces. I won't let him shatter me anymore. I will collect myself and come out of this situation.

He doesn't deserve to be in my mind and heart. He doesn't deserve to be in my life.

From now onwards, no one can break me. No one can hurt me anymore. Because I will be strong and independent I always want to be.