Chapter 3

Isha P.O.V

He was standing there with his hands in his pocket. He was smirking at me. I clenched my fist angrily.

"Take your seat everyone ", Our boss Mr.Asad ordered.

I angrily sat next to Adeel and glared at Azman. His gaze was glued on me. I wish I could let out my anger on him.

I noticed his appearance. He has changed his shirt. My gaze went to facial features and it reminds of someone. He has the same dark brown eyes as him.

" Isha, you can stare at him after the meeting ends. We are already late", Mr.Asad interrupted.

"I was not staring at him", I said in a little hesitant tone.

My face was covered with embarrassment. I heard a low chuckle from beside me. I stomp my shoes on his foot and he groaned in pain.

Good for you.

" It's not her fault. I'm so handsome that she couldn't take her eyes off me", Hd said with a smirk.

Handsome. My foot.

"Or maybe you can say that I am sure that you are here because of some evil motives", I said glaring at him.

A frown etched on his forehead because of my words.

" Sir, are you sure that he is capable of being part of this company. Because last time I check, he was throwing flirty comments at a girl rather than being a gentleman. Are you sure that he is loyal enough to be trusted?" I asked him.

I look at Azman and his jaw clenched.

"You are quite observant and I am proud of you ", Mr.Asad patting my head.

" But I am giving you the biggest responsibility. You are one of the most efficient and loyal employees of this company. I want you to guide him. We have a very big project on our way and together we can achieve it. Sometimes, we have to give people opportunities to prove themselves", He said with a smile.

I nodded my head and saw Azman smirking at me. I am getting bad vibes from him.

"We are getting a big project. So, we have to work hard on it. It's one of the biggest companies in India. So the chances of getting the deal are more. They will be coming here soon. So everyone starts working on the project ", He ordered.

" The meeting is dismissed. Get back to work now ", He said and almost everyone left the office.

" Isha, show him his cabin and guide him", Mr.Asad ordered and left from the meeting room.

I nodded my head as I was collecting the files from the desk.

"I know that our first meeting was not good but we can still make it good", He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you think I like to be rude to people? If you have not been a jerk this morning, maybe I would have been polite with you", I said glaring at him.

" I'm not usually like that. I was so nervous when I saw you sitting in the cafe. I was not trying to flirt with you. I am sorry if you found my action flirty. I was so nervous to talk with you", He said looking at his feet.

"Why you were so nervous?" I asked him in confusion.

His mouth hung open as he was looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Isn't it obvious?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Men's are so weird", I said and walk away from the meeting room.