Chapter 40

***

Isha P.O.V

It's hard to deceive someone you love. But I am not deceiving him. I am just trying to protect him from all those chaos.

My hands went to my bump and I caressed it lightly. It hurt so fucking much that he can't know about his child. His blood. I dried my tears as I saw Fahad came into the room. He was ignoring me since we came from the hospital. He is avoiding me and I am glad. I couldn't have to lie to him anymore.

He stands in front of the mirror and was removing the bandage carefully.

I let out a sigh and moved towards him. He stiffened when I touch his chest. His jaw tightened as he was avoiding looking into my eyes.

"You are very stubborn," I forced a smile while tears were building inside me.

I cautiously remove the bandage from his head and clean it with antiseptic. I put the bandage on his scar and smile when it was done.

"Thank you," He spat as he averts his gaze away.

I let out a sigh and put my hands at the nape of his neck. I tiptoed and placed a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled away and bit my lip.

"I fucking hate when he is near you. I trust you, isha. I trust you a lot. But I don't like it a bit when he is near you. It hurt so fucking much. I am your husband and I have the right to stop from a thing I don't like," He said sliding his hands around and placed his lips on mine.

He aggressively captured my lips into a kiss that was filled with love, jealousy, anger, desire, lust, and frustration.

"You are mine," Fahad whispered against my lips.

I pulled away from him as my cheeks turned heavier with each passing second.

This pregnancy is making me hornier more than ever.

***

A few days later

I crumbled the paper and threw it on the floor. I can't just find perfect words to explain in what situation I am in. Fahad has continued going to his work since yesterday.

And about that bitch Zafar, he didn't confront me for few days and I am glad.

I have to tell Fahad about my pregnancy and also about Zafar. He needs to know about it. I believe that he will surely find the solution.

I decided to write a letter. It will be the perfect way to convey my message.

I wrote that,

Husband,

I am extremely sorry for making you feel so insecure, Fahad. It was never my intention. I wanted to tell you something and it's really important. Please don't judge me. All I wanted to do is protect you.

How can I not protect you when I love you the most? Please don't ever doubt my love for you. Love is a very small word to describe what I feel for you. The emotions are very raw and pure. I know you are a big man and you can protect yourself. But I care about you a lot. I can't take a risk when it comes to you. Because if something will ever happen to you, I don't think that I will be able to forgive myself. I won't be able to live in a world where you are not there.

So the good news is that I am pregnant. Yes, I am two weeks pregnant. I was in tears when I came to know about it. How could I not share it with you? You are going to be the father and I am sure you will be the best father to our child. This feeling is euphoric, Fahad. I couldn't be more blessed.