Chapter 15

***

Isha P.O.V

I felt arms around my waist making me feel warm. I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I am not at my place. I tried to move away but something was holding me tightly. My head felt heavy as I gripped my hair in a tight grip. My gaze went to Fahad sleeping beside me while his hands are secured around my waist. His head was on the headboard. He was looking so cute while sleeping. He was in a deep slumber that he didn't notice that I am already awaked.

A blush covered my cheeks as I realized our position. My hands went to his cheeks as I was looking at him. We were so happy. Why he have to destroy everything?

I felt wetness in my eyes but I gulped down my unshed tears. I just can't act like everything is normal when it's not. I should stay far away from him. It will be good for both of us.

I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves.

"Where the hell I am?" I asked raising my voice as I saw him awake due to me.

He rubbed his hands on his face frustratedly.

"Duh..in my suite," He said in a calm tone.

" Why I am here?" I asked pulling myself out of his grip.

"Because you almost fainted. You were having a high fever and cold," He informed me.

"You don't have to do that for me. I can take care of myself," I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Sure you can. You have taken such good care of yourself," He said in a sarcastic tone earning a glare from me.

"I want to go home," I told him.

"You are at home with your husband," He said with a smirk.

"I want to go to my actual home faraway from you," I replied as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You are not going anywhere," He said getting up from the bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"You heard me," He said and went away.

"You can't just order me around. I am not going to listen to you. I am not staying here anymore," I said getting up from the bed.

He pulled me by my arms as I collided with his chest. Our face was inches away while my hands were on his chest. I gulped hard as I realized our closeness. My knees felt weak as I stare into his deep grey color eyes.

"You are not going anywhere. You will get fresh then we will both go to the hospital. You will be taking a leave from the work today. This is the least you can do for me," He told me in a soft tone that melts my heart.

"I will take care of myself," I said looking at him.

"I don't believe you. You seem to be very careless when it's come to your health. I can't take a risk of your health," He said looking at me with disappointment.

"Can't you just cooperate with me?" He asked while I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I nodded my head pulling myself out of his grip. His closeness was making my heart flutter.

"Make yourself comfortable and get fresh. I will make breakfast for you," He informed me.

"I don't have clothes," I said looking down embarrassed.

"Take my shirt from the closet. It's not your first time wearing my shirt," He said with a smirk and went away making me a blushing mess.

"There's also an extra toothbrush in the cabinet. Make yourself home," He shouted from the kitchen.