Chapter 30

***

Isha P.O.V

"Azaan ki Mumma Kaha hai?" I heard a voice coming from the living room. I felt paralyzed as my mind was numb.

I wanted to tell him about our baby. But not this way. It will make everything more difficult for both of us.

I look at Fahad who was in a disheveled state. Am I responsible for this?

I heard Azaan crying and my heart shatters into the pieces. I immediately went to the living room and took Azaan in my arms.

Abiha was a bit surprised by my action but she regained her composure.

"How's the surprise? " She asked in a chirpy tone and I glared at her.

"Fine, I am going to my room," she said and closed the door of her room with a thud.

I look at Azaan who eyes were filled with tears. I tightly hugged him as tears were streamed down my cheeks.

With my shivering hands, I opened the door of a study room. My gaze went to Fahad and my heart jump in my place. His face held a stoic expression while his cold glares were sending shivers ran down my back.

Fahad's gaze fell on the Azaan and his eyes become soft. He was looking so helpless standing there just to see his son.

I moved towards him with my shaking legs. He fell on his knees while I saw tears stained his cheeks. His eyes were red and that was scaring the crap out of me.

I bend down and handed Azaan to him. He looks at Azaan for one good minute while I saw tears in his eyes.

Fahad buried his head in Azaan hair while holding him tightly. He peppered kisses on Azaan cheeks while holding him in his arms.

"Azaan," He muttered in a shaky breath.

"My son," Fahad said looking at him.

Azaan started to cry loudly as he was unfamiliar with Fahad.

I took Azaan in my arms and tried to stop his tears. I rock him in my arms and he fell into a deep sleep after few minutes.

"I'm going to put him in his bed," I said looking at Fahad and he gave me a cold glare.

I went to my room and put Azaan in my bed. I put two pillows beside him as a precaution.

I felt Fahad standing behind me. I moved aside and saw him looking at Azaan with soft eyes.

Fahad leaned closer and kissed his forehead. It's the moment my eyes were begging to see.

"I want to talk to you," He said looking at me with murderous eyes.

"We can talk outside. Azaan is sleeping," I said looking into his eyes.

He clenched his jaw and walked out of the room. I took a relieved sigh as he went away.  Today is going to change so many things.

I went to my room and saw him sitting on my bed holding his head. I locked the door and went towards him with shaky legs.

"Why you do this?" He asked in a cold tone.

I didn't choose to reply. His red eyes were somehow scaring me.

"Why you all do the things that make me hate you? First, you betrayed me then you hide the fact that I have a son. You always have your ways to hurt me. How could you?" He asks digging his nail on the flesh of my arms.

I tried to remove my hands from his grip but he tightens the grip.

"How can you be so inhuman? I thought that you changed. I thought that I will be able to forgive you. But I just can't fucking ignore the fact that I have a son which you hide from me all those years. You kept me away from my son's life. I wasn't there when
Azaan was born. I wasn't there when he muttered the first word. I wasn't there to spoil him. I never know that you can go to this extent," He spat angrily.