Chapter 12

Isha P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Abiha flopped on the couch. I put my bag on the table and went to the kitchen.

I took a sip of water when I saw Abiha coming towards me.

"I have to talk to you about something? Can we talk now? It's a little urgent", she said with a worried lace in her tone.

I nodded my head and we both settled on the couch.

" You want to talk about something. Is everything fine?" I asked her with concern.

"It doesn't concern me. I am worried about you. I know that Fahad is the new investor in the company you work for", she said in a worried tone.

Her sentence made me froze in place.

" Adeel has informed me", she said judging by my expression and I nodded my head.

" Why he is back here? I swear I will kill him if he will even try to make things difficult for you", she said with anger laced in her tone.

"I don't know. I just don't know anything", I said holding my head with both hands.

" Everything will be fine. You can't let him control your life anymore", she explained to me.

"It's really difficult for me. I am feeling so weak in front of him. It's so difficult for me to control my emotions and feelings in front of him. Damn, what the hell is wrong with me?"I said angrily.

" It's because you are still in love with him. You hate the fact that you can't control your feelings in front of him. You hate the fact that your love for him is still stronger than ever. But that doesn't mean that you should be back with him. He doesn't deserve the second chance. You don't know but you both were a perfect example of how a couple should be", she explained to me.

"What do you wanna say?" I asked while controlling my tears.

"Not every love is meant to be together. I don't know if you will believe me or not but I have seen the love for you in his eyes. He loved you a lot. Your relationship with him was beautiful. It has everything except trust. You both have insecurities in your marriage. There was not open communication in your marriage. That's why it doesn't work. To be honest, if I have didn't spill about Saad that day, would you have told him about it?" She explained and questioned me in the last part.

I shook my head in response.

"Exactly. You can't keep things hiding from him and expect complete honesty. He is your husband and you both have a right to know everything about each other. A small lie can destroy the whole relationship in minutes", she explained to me.

" But it doesn't make him the right person. You both are the perfect example of having the right person at the wrong time. You both have become toxic for each other. Sometimes you have to let go of the people in your life to be happy in the future. He was your past. Forget him and moved on. Maybe in the future, you will find a man who will be the best for you. Believe in Allah, he is the best planner ", she said to me while looking into my eyes.

" Life's not all about finding true love and lived happily ever after. These all are fairytales and only lived in the books. It's not in real life. You have to comprise a lot in life. Love is not important in happy marriages. Respect, care, and trust are important. One can survive in a relationship without love but not without trust. If there's no trust, there's no reason to continue the relationship. You both are not meant to be. It will be better for you if you will forget him", she continued.

I nodded my head with moisture in my eyes. She was telling the truth. We are living a fake relationship that needs to end.
It will be better for both of us.