Epilogue

***

Isha P.O.V

Sprinkling some tastemaker on the pasta, I steered the creamy sauce with the spoon. The aroma of delicious pasta filled in my nostrils.

A smile broke on my face as I took out the pasta in the bowl. I tucked the stray of hair behind my ear and moved towards my room.

Three weeks have passed since my father died. We have shifted to this house a week ago. It was a small bungalow yet a cozy one. There is a three-bedroom room and a huge living room. There is a small library and a cozy kitchen according to my choice.

I needed some time away from that house. It was the best decision Fahad had made. My heart is at peace because I was away from all those chaos. I started to find good in everything and I am trying my best to keep myself happy.

I entered the room and I saw Fahad playing with Azaan. He spoiled Azaan with everything and he tried to give our son time. Fahad is trying his best to make up for all those years.

I sat on the bed as I put the tray on the side table. I faked the sadness and pursued my lips into the pout. For few weeks, I am noticing that Azaan spend most of his time with Fahad. He doesn't even come to me if Fahad is at home.

"Don't be jealous, Isha," Fahad said in an amused tone.

A smile broke on my face as I couldn't pretend to be angry with my family.

"Come here," Fahad motioned me and I moved towards him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. Azaan passed me his dimple smile and rested his head on my lap.

My small yet beautiful family.

A thought crossed my mind and I felt discussing it with the Fahad. I want another child and I wish it to be a girl. Motherhood is the most beautiful journey and relives it again. And I want Fahad to be there with me at every step of my pregnancy.

We used to initiate it but we stopped after some moments. Fahad focuses on my health as he was controlling his sexual urged every time I initiate it. He wants to wait for few weeks until I am perfectly fine.

"Fahad," I looked up at him and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I am thinking about the second baby. I want to have a little girl. I wanted to become a mother again," I pouted playing with the button of his shirt.

"Isha, we should wait for few years. We shouldn't deprive Azaan of parental love. He lived without the love of his father for more than a year. I think it's time to focus on him. He deserves our love, attention, and care. We will think about it in few years," Fahad rested his chin on the top of my head as his hands were wrapped around my waist.

I nodded my head and relax in my husband's arms.

"We have so many things to correct starting from your siblings. Though it was unintentional, you did hurt them. I think it's time, we should do something to correct our mistakes," I said in a low voice.

His throat bobbed and he nodded his head.

The ringing of the phone disturbed our conversations.

It was Adeel calling me. It's been a long time since I last talk to him.

Fahad's gaze fell on the caller id and his face was devoid of any expression.

I was expecting him to tell me not to talk to him. But he didn't say anything.

"Why you are not answering the call?" I was startled as Fahad raised his eyebrows.

"I am gonna get some coffee," Fahad moved away giving me the privacy.