Chapter 5: Breakfast

You know when he said he'd have his way with me until I couldn't take it anymore I thought he was joking. It was 3 am by the time he'd let me get out of the bed. We showered together, talked some more, then eventually passed out from exhaustion. Or at least I was exhausted. Because I was awaken twice during the night to see this devilishly handsome face between my legs. And no I'm not complaining. This mans sex drive was incredible. I've never met someone who could keep up with me and honestly I think he's worse than me.

When I opened eyes the sun was finally shining. I looked over at him and he looked so peaceful. It's crazy when you think about the fact that this man has probably killed more people than I've ever seen in my life. And yet that just turned me on.

Fuck...maybe I am a little crazy

I ran my fingers through his hair while he slept with his head resting on my chest. After a few minutes I decided to get up. It took some work but after prying him off of my breast, I was able to place my pillow in my place to let him continue sleeping. I threw on some boyshorts, put a robe on, grab my phone, and went downstairs so my kitchen so I could make some breakfast. I was almost finished when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"YA prosnulsya bez tebya..."
(I woke up without you...)

"I know. We both know you haven't actually gotten much sleep and I wanted to make you breakfast...for all your hard work."

"It's not really work when you enjoy what your doing. And if it was work I would like to get some overtime" he said as he untied my robe and slipped his hand into my shorts. When his hand made it to my core he teased me by lightly and slowly thumbing my clit. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. "What do you say Boss Lady?"

"I say let me get some real food in you and we can get back to this."

He huffed as I handed a plate of food to him. I laughed at how cute he was all annoyed that he wasn't getting his way. We decided to eat at the kitchen island. It was weird...we ate and talked like I don't know...normal people.

"So I'm curious about something Ms James"

"God...please just call me Lynn. I get so fucking sick of everyone calling me that and everyone else calls me Karri."

"Ok Lynn...question"

"Fire away..."

"Have you ever killed before?"

"No" I sighed grabbing our now empty plates and taking them to the sink to clean.

"Why does that make you sad?"

"It's just that my grandparents raised me to be able do anything but the old man refuses to let me help Elijah or Asher when it comes to the darker sides of the business. I know I'd be good at it ya know?"

"So you want to kill but haven't because of Jonah?"

"Something like that. Don't get me wrong I've helped tort-"

Before I could finish my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Elijah.

It's too early for his bullshit

I decide to ignore it and turn to face King. I wrap my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist. He kisses me softly then more hungrily. I moved my hands to his chest as he made his way to my neck. Then my phone rang again.

"Prosto otvet'."
(Just answer it.)

*Call*

"Hey...Karri you there?" Elijah said