Chapter 6: Lets Talk

King's POV

I watched Lynn's ass sway as she walked away leaving me standing there. I couldn't do anything but laugh. And to accuse me of being jealous.

I'm ******* fucking Korol

I walked back out and to my private table where Carlo and two of the newer strippers from my club sat waiting for me.

After leaving Lynn's house I went home to shower, change, and handle things at most of my businesses. We stopped by the club an hour ago and unfortunately I agreed to let them come with us. He was right about the new girl though. She was stunning.

Melissa  Bradley

Melissa  Bradley

She had nice tits, long brown hair, and tattoos. Tattoos are definitely my weakness. I wouldn't have given her a second glance if it hadn't been for the fucking tattoos.

I'd be an idiot not to fuck her

I glanced over at KarriLynn and she's laughing at that asshole next to her. Before she left the table she looked like she wanted to kill him. What the fuck could that prick be saying that's so fucking funny?

Wait why do I care?

"So Mr King..." Melissa said to me.

"It's just King" I said back.

"Right...King. Other than the club what other businesses do you have"

"A lot...I don't discuss business with strangers"

"Well maybe we won't we strangers after tonight." She said rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah su-"

"Mel?"

I look up to see KarriLynn standing there.

"Oh my god Karri. Hi!" Melissa stood up and hugged her. When they separated she sat back down but never took her eyes off of Lynn. "What are you doing here? Are you alone?"