Chapter 21: You're Still Mine

KarriLynn's POV

KarriLynn's POV

After leaving the meeting room I went back to Kings to grab another shirt and then to my room to shower again. During my shower I felt like I was being watched and sure enough when I turned to look I saw King leaning against the sink counter watching me.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked

"Yup. Almost as much as the one you just put on downstairs." He said grabbing a towel and opening it as I turned the water off. I stepped out and instead of wrapping the towel around me he took a step backwards. He did this a few more times until I became annoyed and tried to walk past him.

"Don't walk away from me" he said before finally wrapping the towel around me. I was happy he had such large towel that could still go around me even with this huge belly.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind me and rubbed my stomach. As if Thor knew his dad was there he kicked inside of me where King's hand rested.

"Fuck..."

"I think he can sense you or something. He's already so fucking smart"

"I mean he is my kid. I happen to be very intelligent."

"You fell for me so obviously you are."

"Yeah yeah...Whatever." He said kissing my cheek and walking out of the bathroom.

I finished drying off and when walked out of the bathroom I'm stopped in my tracks. I had the pleasure of seeing King completely naked on the bed. He was sitting with his back against the headboard stroking his cock...so fucking slow. He locked eyes with me and smirked.

Oh you asshole...
Actually I guess he's a motherfucker since I'm pregnant and he has in fact fucked me

Still while looking at me he removed his hand, spit on it, then started to stroke himself again.

"Fuck me..." I whispered "what are you doing"

"What does it fucking look like? You know it's your fucking fault I needed to do this. You know what it does to me when I watch you kill. Fuck...and don't act like you're not dripping for me to shove my cock in you. I'll try to make it quick" he said smirking. "Do you want to come ride your Kings cock?"

He asked still stroking him self so slow it made me lick my lips. I couldn't speak for some reason so I just nodded.

"Togda idi syuda i syad' na nego"
(Then get the fuck over here and sit on it)

I dropped my towel and walked over to him. I stopped next to the bed and he instantly put his free hand between my legs.

"Mhm"

He did it long enough to coat my arousal on his fingers. He then removed his hand and used my wetness as lubrication to stroke his cock.

"Get on the bed baby" he said and I did as he asked straddling him. He held himself in place as I slowly lower myself onto him. "So fucking wet for me"