Chapter 7: Sleepover

KarriLynn's POV

After leaving the strip club I stopped to grab food and some other things. After parking my car I walk inside my house. I know this place like the tattoos on my body so I usually don't need to turn the lights on to get around. I walked to my kitchen and sat my things down and just before going to my refrigerator I stopped.

"You know I should kill you just on the grounds that you broke into my home" I said just as the lights came on.

"I didn't break in. You don't lock your doors and I have the gate code."

"Yeah well no one is stupid enough to actually break into my home."

"How did you know I was here?"

"Well first I know my house. That cup on the counter wasn't in that spot before I left. Also I could see you. The light from the pool outside shines in that window next to you so I could see you partially. And I could feel your eyes on me."

"How the fuck could you tell I moved the cup in the dark?"

"What's your first name?"

"Nope"

"Then I won't tell you."

"Fine"

"So what can I do for you Mr Korol? Came to find out more secrets?"

"No. I came to see you."

"Ok. Grab those bags. I'm going to take a shower"

I walked up to my room with him following behind me. I took my clothes off and headed into my bathroom. He came inside and watched me the entire time. Once I was done he held out a towel for me before wrapping it around my body. He walked back into my bedroom while I dried off and threw on a matching bra and panty set from my closet. When I walked back out I found him on my bed eating my Chinese takeout.

"How do you look like that when you just showered? Your hair looks like it was just done"

"Thanks. I just made sure not to get it wet." I said sitting down next to him. He held out food for me to eat which I found weird but I accepted. "So what are you really doing here?"

"I already told you. I came to see you. I was actually hoping you could show me another movie" He said taking another bite.

I laughed and just looked at him. Did this big bad mafia guy really come over my house to have a movie date? I mean not a date but still. This was very...I don't know...comfortable? He's getting very comfortable. I don't know how I feel about that.

He got out of the bed and left the room. After a few minutes he came back wearing just a pair of grey sweatpants. I could see his 'print' through his pants as he walked

I changed my mind.
I feel a lot better about this

"Stop staring at my cock" he said noticing where my eyes were glued.

"Hey he looked at me first" I said pointing at his crotch. "Where did you get those sweatpants from?"

"My car obviously. I parked a little down the road so you wouldn't notice it." He said getting back into the bed. "So what are we watching?"

"I'm feeling like marvel. I think you'll like Deadpool"

"I trust your opinion"

Well that was...sweet...think

An hour into the first movie and we'd finished the food and were enjoying the movie. I would watch King as he watched during certain parts of the movie to see if he'd actually laugh at the funny parts. I was really surprised at how much he laughed. He has a nice laugh. It's one of those full body laughs that you throw your head back and your body shakes. It was kind of adorable.