Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen

Kings POV

Kings POV

Waking up with KarriLynn was amazing. I haven't been able to sleep without her, so having her body next to me really helped. I have a meetings to get to but I don't want to get out of bed. When I finally convinced myself to get up, I was able to maneuver away from her but the moment I stood up she turned her head to look at me.

"Mhm come back to bed!" She said pouting.

"Fuck Lynn...don't make that face. I want nothing more than to spend the day in this bed with you but I have meetings to go to. If I don't go get ready now I'll be late."

"What if I need you?" She said turning her head away from me.

(Sigh) I walk around the bed like I did yesterday so she could see me. I kneel next to the bed and look at her. She had her eyes closed while rubbing her stomach.

Fuck...so she definitely does that when she's unhappy.

"Baby..." I said softly and the moment those blue eyes looked at me I felt like shit. She's pregnant and alone in a place she doesn't know. I get why she wouldn't want to be by herself.

"Hey would you like to go out with me later?" I asked.

"Like a date?" She asked smiling

"Yes. I think you deserve a new first date. Would you go out with me?"

"Yes. I'd love to."

"Good. If you let me go to my meetings I promise to come back and spend the rest of the day with you. Would that make you happy?"

"Yeah definitely. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. Get some rest. Text me when you wake back up and I'll have someone bring some food to you."

"Ok."

"Text me if you need anything. I don't care what it is."

She smiled and stopped rubbing her stomach. Guess that means she's happy. I kissed her head before going to my room to get ready. Once I was dressed I had an idea that might make her even happier. I pulled out my phone and made a phone call...

•