Chapter 39: KnK

Lynn's POV

Lynn's POV

It'd been about 3 months since I'd had Thor and I was finally back in Miami. I'd decided for his safety to disappear for a while until I had my plan completely worked out.

I know you're wondering what's happened since that night but don't worry, I'll get to that later my Loves.

But for now I can tell you I'd had a small funeral for King after finding out about his death a few days after Mykel let me view his body. I was utterly heartbroken over losing him or at least that's what everyone believes.

O'Conley called and texted for pretty much the entire time. I'd made sure no one knew I'd given birth yet and couldn't find me while I was gone. But now it was time to get back to my life. I'd made sure to be seen arriving home and going out to a lot of King's businesses around town. I knew both my family and anyone else looking for me would know where to find me.

It's time to let people know the Twisted Pri...Queen is back and ready to take her thrown.

But first...I need to deal with some peasants.

It was 9pm when Carlo and I arrived at one of Kings strip clubs. It was a busy night and just how I wanted it to be. I made my way to King's office to show the manager the paperwork that had been brought to my attention due to King's will. Once I was done Carlo and I went downstairs and sat in King's personal VIP lounge.

Mel was up dancing and she looked incredible. She'd dyed her hair blonde so it complimented her eyes. While watching her I felt someone sit down next to me.

"You're finally back. Where have you been? You look incredible" I kept my eyes on Mel because I knew who it was.

But

But...Duh I know I look good.

"I know but Thanks."

"Where have you been?" O'Conley inquired

"After King died I'd become really stressed so I needed to get away. Didn't want to harm my baby so I thought it was best to be alone until I had him."