Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2

Kings POV

Kings POV

And few hours later we were on my jet heading to Russia. I explained to her before we left there were some things I needed to do before heading to America. She agreed to come with me. I think it had more to do with her father than anything.

"So could I ask what you're having?"

"I'm having a baby..." she said sarcastically.

"Lynn please..."

"Nope. You haven't earned that right yet. I said I forgive you but we're not back to where we were King. I needed to get away from them but you have to earn back my trust which won't be easy."

" I'm willing to do that because I love you that much." I said and she rolled her eyes again. I was trying to stay on her good side but fuck it. "And just because you're pissed at me doesn't mean I won't fuck you until you scream you love me. So stop rolling your fucking eyes at me."

"Ok 1 I'll stop rolling my eyes when you stop annoying me. Be glad I'm doing that and not trying to kill you. And 2 we both know you wouldn't fuck me like this. I look like a fucking whale." She said. That last part she looked almost sad when she said it.

Does she really not realize how fucking gorgeous she looks?

I grab my phone and look something up.

"You know it's rude to be on your phone while in the middle of a fucking conversation."

"Perestan'te razgovarivat"
(Stop talking)

"Excu-"

"Come with me." I said holding my hand out. She looked at it like she was unsure but took my hand. I pulled her along to the back of the jet to where my bedroom was. Once there I closed and locked the door then sat on the bed "take your clothes off"

"What?!? No. I'm huge. I don't want you to see me naked like this." She said putting her head down and her hands on her stomach. Normally I'd have grabbed her throat but I opted for grabbing the back of her neck. I made her look at me and I could see how turned on it made her.

"Listen to me because I don't like to repeat myself. You are the most beautiful fucking creature to walk this fucking planet. There is no version of you that doesn't turn me on. You're carrying my child and that just makes me love you more. You can still hate me but nothing will make me stop wanting you. So do as I fucking said and take your clothes off." I said before kissing her.

She froze for the first few seconds then kissed me back. She moaned into my mouth and I had to stop myself from holding her tighter because of not wanting to bother the baby. I pulled away and her eyes were closed. I stepped away from her and sat back down. When she open her eyes I could see the battle she was having in her head. I'd never seen her afraid of her own body. I'd have to remember this. She let out a shakey breath then started taking her clothes off. Once she was completely named she placed her hands on her stomach. I realized she did that anytime she was anxious or upset.