Chapter 36: You're The One

Lynn's POV

Lynn's POV

I saw the look on King's face when I wouldn't leave with him. It broke my heart but I just couldn't. I need him to let me go but I knew better than that. He'd kill Andrew and I just can't let him do it.

"Shit...he really got you good. He is very hard headed so I know that really had to hurt"

"Yeah but it's ok. He's just proving my point though. He's dangerous, Lynn"

"Call me Karri..." I said feeling slightly uneasy with him using Dimi's nickname for me

He smiled and nodded.

"and you're 100% correct. King's dangerous but he'd never hurt me. Not on purpose anyways and never physically."

Unless you count biting, spanking, and fucking...and it hurts so good

We talked a bit until his nose stopped bleeding then he went home. When I made it home I went into the living room and sat down. Elijah was here but I have no clue where he went. I fell asleep for...well I don't actually know how long I've been here. When I woke back up I leaned back just looking at the ceiling.

"How did my life get so fucking complicated?" I said to myself

"You fell in love" I heard Carlo say damn near making me shit myself.

"Fucking hell Carlo! You scared the shit out of me. Almost literally"

"Sorry. I just got back. Elijah was here but said he had something to take care of. How bad did dinner go?" He asked sitting on the couch

"Everything was going great until your idiot cousin showed up."

"I told him not to go"

"You knew and didn't warn me?"

"You two are just alike. He blamed me for not telling him where you were. I say this in the nicest way possible but fuck you both. You two are adults and I won't play middle man between you."

"I know. And I wish I could say I'm surprised he came in so aggressive. I mean it was really hot but he broke O'Conleys nose with a quick head butt"

"Could've been a lot worse, I suppose. Have you heard from him since he left?"

"No. I'm sure he's at home breaking shit"

"Uh...no he's not."

"What do you mean? Is he going on a killing spree without me?!?"

"Uh no. Christ you two really are made for each other. I meant he's gone to Russia"

"H-he left again?"

"He said it was for business and he'd be back in a few days"

"Why wouldn't he tell me?"

"Well apparently he'd been trying to but I guess you weren't answering his calls. He tried coming over to tell you since you were ignoring him but you were out"

Shit he's right. I'd been so busy I hadn't had time to talk to him

"Fuck. I promised I'd never ignore him again. That's why he was so angry. Well at least he's coming back. I'll call him later."

"Good. So how are you and moy malen'kiy kuzen doing?"
(My little cousin)

"I'm ok and he's great. Can't believe he'll be here soon. I can't wait to hold my little monster. I wonder who he'll look like"

"If he's lucky then you."

"I don't know. I think it would be cute to have a mini King running around terrorizing the guards."

"Definitely sounds like a Korol. May I ask you something?"

"Of course, Carlo."

"Would you tell me what's really going on? You can't really be into that Irish guy, right? I see the way you look at my cousin. You love that idiot despite how stupid he can be. So why are you doing this?"

I just look at Carlo not being able to find the words to explain. It's no secret how I feel about King. I just can't deal with his shit right now.

"Fine. I'll tell you the truth..."

It's been 5 days and I still haven't heard from King. FIVE FUCKING DAYS! I'm going to kill that motherfucker when I see him. Mykel text me saying he was back from visiting family in Russia and wanted me to meet him at some warehouse. I have a bad feeling so AJ and Carlo are coming with me.

When we make it there Carlo tells me to stay behind him and Asher behind me just for my own safety. There was no way I was gonna argue because honestly this was super sketchy. Mykel's a friend but he did admit he'd wanted to kill King at one time. We walk inside and it looks like a fucking hospital. I mean a really shitty one but you could tell what it was supposed to be. Why would he want me he-

Oh no

I see Mykel come out of a room and over to us.

"Where is he?"

"Kay..." AJ says. I look at him and then Caro.

They know something. They all know something and haven't told me.

"WHERE...IS...HE?!?!?" I roared startling everyone.

"Please calm d-" Mykel never got to finish his words due to the blow to the jaw from my fist.

Fuck that hurt!

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I don't wanna hear a word out of any of you! Take me to him now!"

Mykel nodded and started walking. I was expecting him to go back into the room but he kept walking. We took an elevator ride down to what looked like a basement. We continued down a long hallway and if I didn't know any better I'd think they were about to murder me and bury my body down here. When we finally stopped we I see where we are and I swear my heart stops.

The Morgue
No...
This has to be wrong.
This has to be the wrong room

My hand trembles as I open the door and Carlo has to catch me before I drop to the floor. There on one of those cold fucking metal tables was King. My King. The father of my child...The love of my fucking universe. He left me again. Who did this?!

I'm going to fucking slaughter whoever's responsible!