Chapter 24: Low Blow

KarriLynn's POV

KarriLynn's POV

I watched the color slowly drained from Mykel's face. Ya know...due to being choked out. I'm sure they're around the same height but King had him a few inches off the ground. I looked to my left and saw Carlo standing there. I walked over to him and he looked down at me.

"Are you not going to tell him to stop?" He asked me

"Not yet. Mykel was warned and I told him to make it quick."

"God, you two really are just a like. At least stop him from cutting the man up."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to look at King. He still had the knife in his hand. He seemed to be whispering something to Mykel.

"If you're gonna stab him just do it" I said and they both looked at me like I was crazy "sorry Mykel. I know we shared a moment but I told you I wouldn't stop him."

"What the fuck do you mean by shared a moment!?!?" King yelled.

"If we weren't friends I'd be really pissed right now!" Mykel said to me

Wrong choice of words

"Friends!?!"

STAB

"You don't even know her!" he said as he let go of Mykel's throat.

He kicked Mykel in the side a few times then walked over to me. I chuckled a little as I watched King get all worked up. I mean I get it. I've done worse for less but it still made me laugh.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" King asked

"I'm not sure. But please call someone to help him. He received his punishment fair and square. He doesn't deserve to bleed out."

"Fuck that! He dies."

"Damn it, King! I'll never forgive you if you don't help him right now"

He looked between Mykel and myself a few time.

"Are you fucking him?" He asked

Mykel made the mistake of laughing at Kings question which only pissed him off more. He went back over to Mykel and pressed his index finger into the poor guys stab wound.

"AAARRGGGGHH" he scream. King stood up and kicked him in his side.

"ENOUGH!!" I yelled as he reared his foot back to kick him again. He locked gazes with me "that's enough. Carlo call a doctor please. King help him up."

"The only thing I'm helping him to is a fucking body bag"

"Yeah well anything else that happens to him you're gonna wish I'd never come back here with you."