Chapter 4: KOROL!

After leaving KarriLynn standing there in the middle of the lobby I went to more meetings. Unfortunately I spent the entire rest of the day thinking about those fucking eyes of her. I was in my last meeting when I received very interesting text from the very person who'd invaded my brain.

She simply sent an eggplant ( 🍆) emoji. I smirked at my phone.

"Something funny, King?" I heard an annoying voice say pulling me from my thoughts.

Emilio De La Cruz

Emilio De La Cruz

"Actually yes. Are we done here?" I said annoyed, putting my phone away. I stare blankly at another podonok (fucker) I'd love to murder.

"No. Like I was saying. I think it would be great for both of us if we could work together. I have connections all over the world. Especially with Mexico. Anything you would need I could assist you with. For the right price of course."

I could kill you right now...for free

I feel my phone vibrate again so I take it out and I swear this woman is going to be the death of me. She isn't shy about her sexual appetite. Which I find very sexy. She jokes about if I can't help her, someone else could.

Over my dead body

Emilio continues to yammer on about something I stopped listening to 10 minutes ago. I was enjoying my back and forth with this sexy...

Oh...she sent a pictu....fuck!

⚠️Mature/ Sexual Content⚠️

I saw the lingerie she was wearing and was instantly hard. I needed to see her. She sent a text saying she may start without me. She can start all she wants as long as I make her finish. She stopped replying and it drove me crazy thinking what she might be doing, if she'd asked someone else to come fuck her, or if she was joking.

Fuck this

I stand up and walk out of the room and head straight to my car. I could hear Emilio calling out to me as I left but I have one of the sexiest women I've ever met waiting on me.