Chapter 15: 6 months...

Ok so...
I haven't seen or heard from King in about 5 months. A lot has happened.
Yes I am actually pregnant.
I know you want to know what's been going on...
so here's a little recap.

(The Day KarriLynn Found Out She Was Pregnant)

I sat in my house waiting for King to come over. I'd text him a few times but he never replied. I wanted to make dinner for him but everything I wanted to cook smelled horrible. So I just sat on the couch waiting and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up it was around 7pm. I decided to just go to his house. Maybe his phone was dead and he never saw my messages.

When I got there I could tell something was off. The house was dark and very quiet. There were no guards walking around outside and the front door was open. When I stepped inside and turned on the lights I found out why.

Everything was gone.

The entire house was empty. I ran up to his room and everything was gone but his bed. There was only a piece of paper on the bed so I grabbed it and read it. There was only one word on it

izvinyayus
(Sorry)

Sorry? Sorry?!?!

"He's SORRY?!?" My breathing started to pick up and all I saw was red. "YOU'RE SORRY? HAHAHAHA....YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY"

I heard a car door close and looked out his window. I saw one of his cars out front so I quickly grabbed my switchblade and ran outside. Who the fuck does he think he is?

No one runs out on me.

Kings POV

Kings POV

Call me a coward...I know I am. Yes I left. I couldn't face her. I could take on 50 men at once but telling her the truth...I just couldn't do it. I knew she'd hate me anyways so I left before I'd have to see her face when I let her down.

I had Carlo pack up my home while I flew back to Russia. I saw all the text she sent me. I hated myself for not telling her I was leaving...all I could do was apologize.

(Two days later)

I'm in my kitchen when Carlo walks in.

(They're speaking Russian but I'm writing in English)

"Car...how was your flight"

"The flight was good. It was dealing with your fuck up before I came here that was the problem."