Chapter 26: Are You Happy?

KarriLynn's POV

KarriLynn's POV

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I saw my two idiot cousins standing in the garden room smiling at me.

"Well don't just stand there. Come here" Asher said pulling me into a hug. It's only been a few days but I missed Asher more than I realized. He'd been my fucking rock throughout my entire pregnancy. He'd check on me daily if he were traveling for work, sat up with me holding my hair during that horrible morning sickness phase, and would literally do anything I wanted so I didn't feel alone.

Ash and I have always been really close but these few months he's reminded me why people always assumed we were siblings rather than cousins as kids. Before they moved to America we were inseparable. Then after they moved I met Mykel.

And you guys know how that went

"I missed you so much Ash."

"I know, Kay. I missed you too."

WHACK

"Oww! Fuck, Kay! I said I missed you. What the fuck was that for?" He said rubbing the arm I'd just punched

"Why the hell haven't I heard from you?"

"I wanted to call but I wanted to give you guys some alone time. I knew how much you missed him and needed this. Much you always be such a fucking psycho?!"

"Aww, thanks. Blame that on hormones."

"What about me? I'm here too" Elijah said shoving AJ away. He hugged me then kissed the top of my head. "Did you miss us?"

"Of course I did. So what exactly are you guys doing here?" I asked and they both looked behind me. I turned to see King leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "You called them here...for me?"

"No. I called Asher for you. I know this isn't your home and I just wanted you to have something or someone here that makes you happy. He called the other one."  King said now staring at Elijah.

"Yeah, well I only came for her and to make sure you were talking care of her." Elijah said back.

"Trust me. I'm taking care of her alright..."

"T-M-I...but good to know. I'd have to kill you if she were unhappy." Elijah said

"Stop it." I said to Elijah before walking over to King. "Thank you for bringing them here. I know you can't stand them."

"Actually, I have never had an issue with your cousin Asher. It's the steroid gorilla that I don't care for."

"Stero-This body is all natural. You envious little prick. And I have a fucking name..."

"Be happy I'm acknowledging your existence at all and allowing you to even step a toe in my territory. The mere fact you're standing in front of me...in Russia...should prove to you my love for your cousin."