Chapter 11: Surprise

(Decided to add this back for a while)

Lynn's POV

So King and I have been together for about two months. I say together but we never actually put a title to whatever the fuck is going on. I'm his and he's mine so that's all we both care about. We still spent the majority of our free time together, either at his home or mine. We had regular date nights where we'd deal with his enemies, fuck in the car, and have a meal at one of our homes after.

He's so romantic

"Hey, Lynn." I heard King say as I stepped out of my closet.

"Yeah?"

"I know I said we were  supposed to go have lunch but there's a change in plans. I have a surprise for you."

"Will it make me sore the next day?"

"I'm not telling you. I hope you'll enjoy it. I think you wi-"

I kissed him hoping to end his rambling. When I pulled away he smirked at me before speaking

"So I guess that means you're coming?" He chuckled

"As if you could stop me."

Once we'd made King's office building we went right to the top floor. He held my hand as we stepped off the elevator. As we walked closer to his office I could see two men and two women waiting. I assumed they were the reason we were here. I always find it funny that King hates waiting on people but loves to make them wait on him.

Before walking into his office I glanced back at the people waiting and didn't miss the looks the women were giving me. Carlo, who'd been walking behind King, closed the door behind us once the three of us were in the office.

"You can sit on the couch over there, Lynn"

"Okay. So is the meeting my surprise?"

"Just sit"

"Fine. Will I at least get to kill someone?"

He didn't answer but instead gave me that sinister smirk I love, then kissed my cheek before walking around and sitting down. Once he was comfortable he nodded at Carlo to let them into his office. A few seconds later the two men walked in followed by the women. Carlo searched and patted them all down just to be safe. After nodding to King, signaling they were safe they were all allowed to sit down in chairs near King's desk.

The men seemed focused whereas the women kept looking over at me. Once their eyes met my own I was given the same dirty looks as before. Neither had a ring on their fingers so I assumed maybe they were their girlfriends or just fuck buddies.

Would I be punished for killing these bitches?

"Good to see you again, King. Thank you for agreeing to this meeting on such short notice."  One of the men said with a very stoic expression. I'm glad I'm fluent in multiple languages or I probably would've confused his German accent for a Russian one.

"I assume you wouldn't waste my time. So why are you here, Hans?" King asked.

As the men began speaking I couldn't help but notice the way the two women looked at King. I say look but those cunts would've already had his cock down their throats if they were alone. One made sure to push her breast out more and the other hasn't stopped biting her lip at him. He hasn't glanced in either of their directions but that hasn't stopped them yet.

After that I became bored so out of habit I sighed. To my surprise, King held his hand up to the men to stop them from talking anymore and looked in my direction. He then stood up and walked over to me. I was worried he may have been annoyed by me but to my surprise he smiled at me as he sat down next to me. He leaned next to my ear before speaking.